Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Revana
- Sales Representative (8)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Inbound Sales Representative (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (3)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Marketing Campaign Specialist (2)
- AT&T Small Business Advisor (1)
- Chat Representative (1)
- Google Adwords Account Manager (1)
- Inside Sales-Google Adwords Program (1)
- B2B Outbound Sales Consultant (1)
- Advertising Sales Consultant- Revana-Tempe - 01BN4 and Possibly IT Position (1)
- Inbound Sales Representative Directv (1)
- Outbound Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Care Representative I (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Manager (1)
Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in March 2011.
I applied online and received a call about a week later to conduct a brief phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was invited for a group interview that I was able to schedule the same week. For the group interview, I came in and the recruiter I originally spoke to on the phone had me fill out a short personality test consisting of choosing words to describe myself, how other people might describe me, etc. After the personality test I was taken into a conference room where I was interviewed by the Sales Manager and a higher Marketing Campaign Specialist. I was then taken back to the lobby to wait for about 5-10 minutes. Afterward, my recruiter brought me back to the HR office where she presented me with the job offer. I accepted at the time and began to fill out my paperwork. She gave me all the information for the next training class they were having a few weeks later. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and professional but not too uptight. It seemed to be a good atmosphere.
- Describe a marketing campaign success story Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I chose to accept a counter offer by the company I was employed with at the time.
Other Interview Reviews for Revana
Marketing Campaign Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Revana in July 2010.
Ordinary interview, nothing formal.
- What is the biggest advantage of PPC marketing? 1 Answer