Revana Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Revana (Tempe, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about a week later to conduct a brief phone interview. At the end of the phone interview, I was invited for a group interview that I was able to schedule the same week. For the group interview, I came in and the recruiter I originally spoke to on the phone had me fill out a short personality test consisting of choosing words to describe myself, how other people might describe me, etc. After the personality test I was taken into a conference room where I was interviewed by the Sales Manager and a higher Marketing Campaign Specialist. I was then taken back to the lobby to wait for about 5-10 minutes. Afterward, my recruiter brought me back to the HR office where she presented me with the job offer. I accepted at the time and began to fill out my paperwork. She gave me all the information for the next training class they were having a few weeks later. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly and professional but not too uptight. It seemed to be a good atmosphere.

Interview Questions

I chose to accept a counter offer by the company I was employed with at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for Revana

Marketing Campaign Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Revana in July 2010.

Interview

Ordinary interview, nothing formal.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest advantage of PPC marketing?   1 Answer