Reveal MedSpa

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in May 2010.

Interview process is very long. Company seems unable to make decision. Description of position I applied for on job boards is very different from description of job one gets when talking with persons who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult technical problem you have solved, and how you went about solving it.   View Answer
  • HR person gave technicial test. Very very simplisic test. My 8 year old son could ace it just from what he has learned from the hobby work I help him with. One part of the test was identify a component which was what I know well as a contactor.   View Answer

Wasted my time talking with this company. Position not anything like described on job boards. Would not have applied if job description had been accurate. Current staff (very small and very inexperienced) is trying to take all the good and leave the bad for new hires. Management does not understand the nature of field engineering for high tech equipment, they do not know how to run a global field service operation, and think they can do it on the cheap. Company is essentially a start up, has used contracted field support until this year and is now taking it in house. They have a lot to learn and I think they are doing it very much the wrong way. To summarize, I believe that this company would be an oppresive employer. Had I accepted the offer, I expect I would have quit within months.