Reveal MedSpa Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2014
Updated Aug 2, 2014

2.2

Concierge Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in January 2012.

initial phone interview with the manager. No hard questions via phone, just to get to know you. Then a follow up in person interview with the Medical director and one of the owners. Asked textbook type of questions. What are your strength or weakness? Why should i hire you? Process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were related to their business. Like some of the service they offered. I didnt know much at that time.   Answer Question
    Pay was pretty good, didn't really need to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in September 2010.

Contacted by recruiter who expected next day interview.
    Polished office (it is a Medspa), lots of tooting their own horn info in the lobby. Interviewed with Owner who was straight-forward, but easily flattered and won over. Interviewed with manager who hadn't a clue about what to ask or do, and was condescending, rude, and intimidated by my experience.
    Recruiter contacted me the next day with an offer and wanted me to start in three days. I was not actually given any info on when to report for work until the day before (Sunday).

I was supposedly given the higher range of the salary for the position. Was promised a review and raise in three months, which never happened and regardless of repeated attempts to discuss were blatantly ignored.
    Bottom line advice: make sure you receive the incentive/commission structure IN WRITING.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in May 2010.

Interview process is very long. Company seems unable to make decision. Description of position I applied for on job boards is very different from description of job one gets when talking with persons who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult technical problem you have solved, and how you went about solving it.   View Answer
    • HR person gave technicial test. Very very simplisic test. My 8 year old son could ace it just from what he has learned from the hobby work I help him with. One part of the test was identify a component which was what I know well as a contactor.   View Answer

Wasted my time talking with this company. Position not anything like described on job boards. Would not have applied if job description had been accurate. Current staff (very small and very inexperienced) is trying to take all the good and leave the bad for new hires. Management does not understand the nature of field engineering for high tech equipment, they do not know how to run a global field service operation, and think they can do it on the cheap. Company is essentially a start up, has used contracted field support until this year and is now taking it in house. They have a lot to learn and I think they are doing it very much the wrong way. To summarize, I believe that this company would be an oppresive employer. Had I accepted the offer, I expect I would have quit within months.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in August 2009.

Very professional interview and staff. HQ seemed top heavy with a lot of high level executives with large salaries. But everyone was really smart and well-organized. Felt extremely "corporate."

Membership Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in June 2009.

I first had a phone interview followed by a interview with the president and last but not least one with whom my direct manager would be. Everyone was very friendly and each person who i interviewed with provided me with contact information so that I could contact them with any questions or concerns that I had.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reveal MedSpa in April 2009.

MAIN QUESTIONS ARE REGARDING MOTIVATION AND ABILITY TO SUCEED...IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS

PRESENT EMPLOYER COUNTEROFFERED.