Revinate

Candidate Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Revinate in April 2012.

I applied and was contacted for a phone interview within two days. Completed two phone interviews and was invited into the office for an in person meeting. Met with four co-workers of the position applied for.

The office was a bit messy with used furniture and Mac's very typical of a small start up office. I was greeted by Marc a founder of the company when I arrived. Very open office.

Questions asked were basic interview questions. Multiple questions on my personality, likes/dislikes, skills in social media and 1-2 situational questions. I asked more questions of them than they presented to me. Interviewers were unable to answer basic questions on what makes a person a success in the position, current/future challenges for the role or what a new person could do to improve the company (besides share the work). They replied that when they hired an actual manager for the role that these sorts of things would be sorted then.Currently the company lacks a director and they each reported to different people. I was asked several questions 3 times, it should have been a group interview.

Overall the interview was strange. When I arrived they appeared to be caught off guard and didn't know who I was interviewing with. It seemed that there was no process to the interview. Felt that the people interviewing me were looking more for a friend for them, a person they can get along well with.

Employees seemed very happy with the company, probably due to the very lax atmosphere and lack of oversight.

Interview Questions
    • If you were giving a client presentation of our services and the client saw a negative review while you were demonstrating our product how would you respond?   View Answer
    • What is your salary expectation?   View Answer