Revlon Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

Regulatory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Revlon in April 2015.

Interview

Applied in March, received an email in April. Pretty relaxed interview setting. Lasted about 2 hours meeting with various team members. Enjoyed speaking with team members. Told me about other opportunities in the company that I also would be a great candidate for. Followed up a few times over the course of the 4 month time span & received no feedback.

Product Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I emailed Hr and someone reached out to me within the hour. I had an initial phone interview then I was asked to come in to meet with the directors of Marketing and Product Development. I was asked for a third round interview which was an assessment and a presentation.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revlon.

Interview

It was a very thorough process. The interviewer asked good question. Be prepared, study standard interview question. Structured interview with standard questions. It was a very professional environment. Suggest to study company background before the interview

HRCS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford Park, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revlon (Oxford Park, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for an HRCS Specialist position in January 2014. The interview was 3.5 hours long and spoke to 5 different interviewers. Never heard back from them even after sending an email inquiring about the position.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

It was easy couple of interviews Then a case study

The company has now a very bad managment a new CEO from a small company and I heard is becoming a very crazy place to work

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (Oxford, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews with the HR- behavioral questions and going through the resume!! 1 final on-site interview with a panel of 5 people (HR,2 plant managers,1 director, 1 Supply Chain manager)- asked quite a bit on resume in detail, asked questions on how to reduce waste in a particular filling machine (basically testing whether you are fit for that position)

Interview Questions

• What will be your approach to reduce a waste in the auto-filling machine?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, pay was $25/hr which is huge for a Supply chain intern position, plus they give transportation costs too!!

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online, gave a cover letter, resume, and was invited for an interview. They called me within 2 weeks, and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They were the usual design interview questions about interest in the company, what you wish to get out of the experience, and what you have to offer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Within about 2.5 weeks I came into the office about 3 times, each time meeting with 2-3 people. The last visit was grueling, including a case study that I needed to analyze and present to a panel. They never actually told me I didn't get the job, they just never called back which was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Business case study and presentation to a panel of judges   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Revlon (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Overall a lengthy process. Had my first interview with HR and was asked to come back the next week to interview with a member of the marketing staff. After two weeks of waiting, I was asked to come back to meet with another member of the marketing staff then prepare a marketing assessment to present back to four members of HR and Marketing. After all of the interviews and a strenuous presentation, I had to follow up with them to be told that I would not be offered the position. I (politely) asked for feedback since I had spent over 6 hours in the offices interviewing, so I could at least know what area I could improve on, but never received a response. Although everyone I met with was very nice, I'm afraid of what the work environment would be like with the lack of response and accountability during just the interview process. I am now happy that I accepted a position at another company who was much more quick and responsive.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revlon (Edison, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with human resources and he asked me some questions. After him, I met with one of the Vice Presidents and that went well too. After that, I met with my immediate boss and manger. They asked some technical questions, I answered them well. In general the interview took a couple hours and went well.