Revolution

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Tyngsboro, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Revolution in January 2010.

Interview Details – I applied on Monster, got a call the next day for an interview. I did not even write a cover letter. The first interview, there were no questions asked of me, I was just told what the job was, kind of. I was offered a second interview later that day, which supposedly only about "2 of 20". How it was narrowed down when we (well me anyway) were not asked any questions, i don't know. I feel like I was being deceived. It was not until the second interview when I realized it was a sales job. I specifically said to them that I do not want to do sales, and they tried to convince me that it was not. I went for the third interview and got the job, but I declined, due to the fact that it was sales and sales is not for me.

Interview Question – Would that be something you might be interested in?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Sales is not for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Woburn, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Revolution in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied to the job and immediately got an email. I called them to set up an interview (twice), but no one answered. Then they called me and I called them back. We set up an interview for the following week. I went there and had to wait an hour and a half to get interviewed. I was then told that I would be in sales. They didn't ask me any questions, they just told me what the job would be like and then asked me if I were interested in going door to door.

Interview Question – Would you be interested in the position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Revolution? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Revolution interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Revolution employees and interview candidates.