Revolution Prep Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

1.8

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Revolution Prep.

Interview

Phone interview and then on campus interview. During the phone interview the recruiter mainly discussed the position and let you ask questions with a few questions directed towards you (more casual and less interview style). The on-campus interview was a thirty minute interview in which they asked a series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Revolution Prep

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. I was contacted via email by one of the recruiters to set up a time and date. The interview was conducted on my college campus and was fairly brief. To be honest, the questions asked did not capture the entire scope of what the job demanded.

Interview Questions

• "Teach me something in three minutes." I had to immediately come up with something that I wanted to teach the interviewer. Luckily I didn't have much trouble, but this can definitely catch people off guard if they're not prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no salary negotiation; this was an internship with a fixed amount of pay.

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Very nice people and a great company to join for college students looking to gain some teaching and business development experience. I remember the interview was through Skype, and they mostly ask you about why you're interested in the job and how you can connect to your community. After the interview, they respond rather quickly.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to start a test prep branch in your hometown?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. They just want to know that you are familiar with your town and the test preparation landscape in the area. It would help if you interacted with previous branch managers to get an idea of what the work is like. Other questions are behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why should I work with Revolution Prep? (as a parent asking you, a potential branch manager)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Revolution Prep (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online, submit resume, very easy
    Interview through Skype, very basic behavioral questions. Most of that was very easy to answer if you study just a little. If you are decent, you will be hired on the spot. Most people do. If you don't, you will be put on a wait list.

Interview Questions

• What is the first step you will take when starting this business back in your home town? How will you advertise and get the word out? Who will you connect with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Contract. READ THE COMPENSATION CAREFULLY. Its not exactly 40/60 because YOU bear all the costs which is deducted from your profits. You won't ever lose money or put your own money in though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Revolution Prep (Nashville, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview stage consisted of a phone interview only. I was contacted by the regional manager, someone who had previously worked the position, and was asked questions about my class work and previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• How has your class work prepared you for working as a Branch Manager?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Revolution Prep.

Interview

I got an interview with the Hiring Director and then a phone interview after. The interview was basically about what skills, strengths, etc I had to teach and handle the entrepreneurial aspects. It was not too difficult or too easy.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? Who was my favorite teacher and why?   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Revolution Prep in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online after being spammed by the company to my school email and did not really know what I was applying to. The company is very hierarchal and does huge recruiting at the Ivy Leagues. They just want kids with the ivy name to work for them so they can make a good name for themselves, build their reputation, and be a more reputable company. The founders went to Harvard, I think. I felt like they were selling the job to me than I was interviewing for them at the panel interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Revolution Prep in February 2011.

Interview

Application, one interview. Very cut-and-dry -- why do you want to be part of the company, what kind of teaching experience have you had, why do you think you would run a good business, what kind of connections do you have to your alma mater, why would your hometown be a good market?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A