1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Revolution Prep in November 2009.

Set up phone interview for following day. I was asked general questions about job experience and why I wanted to work for company. The interviewer then explained what the job was and how I would be contacted for the next step. I was called for a second interview the next day. The second interview was face to face and could not have been more unprofessional. I was interviewed in a small food court type area within a warehouse complex. I felt like I was being interviewed for a job at Taco bell for minimum wage. All the interviewer could tell me about goals for the company was how much money they wanted to make. She never said anything about helping kids do better on tests or growing personal to become better leaders and employees within the organization. Very disappointing interview from what I thought was a good company.

Interview Questions
  • None, all questions were very cliche- What is your management style- boring   View Answer

Worked for Revolution Prep? Contribute to the Community!