Revolution Technologies

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

3.1

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Revolution Technologies.

I submitted my resume and was contacted by an account manager within the week. The Account Manager made himself available for any questions I had regarding the company and position via phone and e-mail. The first "interview" was a phone screen with the Account Manager. This interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Basic background, and communication skills were assessed over the phone. The next Interview was onsite at the Corporate HQ, a very nice building. I was greeted by the Account Manager and interviewed with him for approximately 30 minutes. The second half of the interview was with the President which lasted about 45 minutes. Typical interview questions(technical/situation/behavioral) and background were assessed. The interview was well balanced: assessment of skills; and informative - giving better insight into the vision and operations of Revolution Technologies.

Interview Questions
    • Coming from an employment background that was very technical/analysis driven: How do you transition to a role with heavy communication and client interaction?   Answer Question

Material Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Revolution Technologies.

It was a one on one interview. The hiring manager was more willing to talk to you instead of going by questions on a piece of paper

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Revolution Technologies in February 2014.

Good Experience-
    Was impressed that the COO demonstrated that he had read my resume by referring to it during the interview w/o reading
    Little inefficient. meeting 3 people at 3 different times

Human Resources Administrator Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and streamlined. The interview had a good mix of open-ended and standard questions. I was interviewed by upper management and then the direct team I was to work with.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions asked were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Revolution Technologies in October 2013.

I met the Revolution Technologies team at a Career Fair at Florida Tech. When I first walked up to the table, I was greeted by an Account Manager. He was telling me about RevTek and that they were looking for recruiters. I was interested in pursuing Marketing type jobs, so I wasn't very interested at the time but still gave him my resume that was tailored towards Marketing.

After going to a few other tables, the COO from RevTek approached me (which I did not know was the COO at the time). I was happy to see he saw my resume and it didn't just go to an unknown pile of resumes. The following week, I had a scheduled interview for the position I was looking for. I first sat down with the COO and then the CEO. I really like this process because you are able to get two perspectives of the business.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected. I think it's great they were interested about talking about what I do, rather than just going off a set of questions.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much negotiation, but they did mention their is opportunity for growth, which I have seen in the past year.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Revolution Technologies in May 2013.

The process was great. I spoke with one of Revolutions internal recruiters, they explained the position in great detail. We discussed the pay rate, the job duration, the benefits they offer. They made it very clear what was expected of me for the position over all it was a very easy and great process.

Interview Questions
    It was a very easy process. The recruiter knew the rate that my skill set deserved and offered it to me.

SAP Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Revolution Technologies in March 2013.

The process was very easy. I have worked with Revolution Technologies on many assignments so I am known resource to them. The recruiter I usually deal with, gave me a call spoke with me about the position, sent me a copy of the position and the detail about what the position was paying. Within one day I received a call to set up an interview with the project team. Very simple, very professional.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation was done prior to the interview. One thing great about this company they never come back and try to get you to lower you salary after the interview. Very professional!

Director Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Revolution Technologies.

Meeting with senior management very personal and culture centered.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Revolution Technologies in September 2012.

I posted my resume on CareerBuilder and I was contacted by a Revolution corporate recruiter out of their HR department. The person was professional, and spoke very well about the company. You could tell that she really enjoyed working there which made me more excited about the position. I was scheduled for an in person interview and was offered the position with in a week!!!

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing out of the ordinary in the interview process. Very professional and it was cool to actually meet the CEO and COO which does not happen often in interviews.   Answer Question
    They made a fair offer from the start so I did not have to negotiate.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moline, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Revolution Technologies in April 2012.

The process was very simple and standard. I was contacted by a Revolution Recruiter who took me through an interview to establish my background and determine if I was a good fit for their client. The recruiter had great detail about the position and the client which is rare. She also knew about the location, and work environment which was great. She explained the process, and what I should expect. 2 days later I was interviewing with the client, a week later I received an offer and started with the client. All and all it was a great process.

Interview Questions
    I understand what my rate would be prior to the interview and it remained the same