Rex Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.8

Moa Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare.

Interview

The interview took place in the hospital and was a one on one interview. It was pretty general asking scenario type questions. The person who I spoke with was very knowledgeable about the position, benefits, and answered all questions I had. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a patient. Be specific.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

usually 2 interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not able to negotiate, the mgr REFUSED to give me another $2k

Pt Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy peasy. No hard questions, just questions like- what did you do at your last job and what can you bring to our dept? Tell me abt a time you went above and beyond for a pt? What skillset do you bring? Are you comfortable with asking pts for money?

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two in person interviews and an offer came very quickly. Everyone was polite and respectful, and I appreciated how open and honest they were throughout the process.

Interviewed to BE the Intern of the Corporate Finance Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

First I got a connect through a friend in the company. I meet the team leader in person before the interview process. I then had a phone interview that went well. Typical questions were asked about behavior and stuff like that. Then I went in for a one on one interview and a week later I went in for a group interview. For the group interview they gave me a couple of scenarios before hand so i was prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No real negotiations were possible

Web Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rex Healthcare (Raleigh, NC) in March 2010.

Interview

1st interview was phone, then 1:1 with hiring mgr. Then "panel." -people from various part of the dept. -- each with their own view of position. So the job duties were different than previously told. Although I did not get the offer, the HM send a nice hand-written note.

Interview Questions

• unexpected was what would I bring to a potluck?   1 Answer
    • Where would I promote this company.   1 Answer