Rexam Beverage Can Americas

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Rexam Beverage Can Americas.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of a three person panel. Each person was a representative of their perspective area of responsibility( eg.. safety, quality, and production. The questions asked pertained to using the standard S.T.A.R. format when providing answers to ones experience in the three areas of specialty. The process lasted for 8 hrs, and and the end of the interview I was notified that they wanted me to come back and speak with the plant manager. I met with the Plant Manager and a offer was extended at the end of the business day.

Interview Question – I did not find an unexpected questions   Answer Question

Production Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rexam Beverage Can Americas.

Interview Details – Lengthy interview process, multiple interviews, knowledgeable people

Negotiation Details – Starting Pay, Vacation

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Buffalo Grove, IL

Interview Details – Did a phone screen with the recruiter followed by an onsite 1:1 with the hiring manager. I was supposed to meet with another person that was a key relationship to the open position during my onsite, but he/she was a no show that day. The onsite ended up being a complete waste of time. I drove a long way to get to the worksite and the interview was over in 30 minutes. The hiring manager spent 15 minutes telling me about herself and her career with the company and the last 15 minutes drilling me about why I had left my previous companies. When he/she was done with questioning my job changes, he/she asked if I had any questions, and then walked me out of the building. During our walk out he/she told me that there was an internal candidate they were considering and that he/she just wanted me to have a heads up. About a week later I received a phone call from the recruiter explaining that they decided to go in a different direction. I appreciated that he/she actually took the time to deliver the news over the phone, but that didn't make up for the complete waste of my time on the part of the hiring manager, who by the way was very high up in the company.

Interview Question – Walk me through your job changes   Answer Question

Interviewed at Rexam Beverage Can Americas

Interview Details – Interview with plant manager and hiring manager. Quick process. Mostly behavioral interviewing questions.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanic Interview

Mechanic
Kent, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Rexam Beverage Can Americas in November 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted application. Called 2 days later to set time for interview. Interviewed 1 week later. Took a mechanical aptitude test day of interview. Recieved offer and declined.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you dealt with conflict in the workplace?   Answer Question
  • Working for Rexam requires alot of overtime, and you would be required to work that overtime. Do you have a problem with working alot of overtime?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found out info on poss plant layoffs

Quality Assurance Supervisor Interview

Quality Assurance Supervisor
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rexam Beverage Can Americas in May 2010.

Interview Details – The perception of the company was very positive. The personnel seemed that they liked to work there.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult task in your last job?   Answer Question

Worked for Rexam Beverage Can Americas? Contribute to the Community!