Rexam Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rexam

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Rexam.

Interview

On site group interview with Plant, HR, and Production Managers. Each manager took turns asking questions from a script. Most questions were basic behavioral based interview questions which led to more specific questions about KPI's and experience with various manufacturing equipment and tools. The questions I asked were answered completely.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you disagreed with your boss. How did you manage it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rexam (Buffalo Grove, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring manager gave a good overview of the company and its operations. I did get the sense that the company has grown quite fast in recent years, and is having some difficulties managing its operations. I also felt that some of its systems seemed antiquated based on the descriptions that the hiring manager gave. I also got the impression that there is a relentless focus on cost reduction, which may or may not lead to a good work environment.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me one of the first things you would do if you were hired into the role   1 Answer

APM Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Rexam.

Interview

long

Interview Questions

• Shall you fire people if required?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, when I saw how the company works, how it is managed and the tools they worked with i just accept to join the company

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rexam in June 2008.

Interview

the company is focus on cost low high per formance staff, using minimum cost to use the maximum effect of its employees, not huminity culture, the ceo that time is from tw, the factory like a tw people run factory not like a global factory, very disappointed. however the interview is kind of easy, not hard at all............