Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rexel USA
- Leadership Development Program (1)
- Intern (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- COUNTER SALES (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Finance Leadership Program (1)
- Cash Applications (1)
- DSLP (1)
- Warehouse/Sales (1)
- Branch Service Specialist (1)
- Distribution and Services Leadership Program (1)
- Contractor Inside Sales (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rexel USA.
The Interview process was very easy. I was greeted by the HR Manager, who sat with me until the interviewer was ready. She was very sweet and made me feel comfortable to go into the interview. Inside the interview they want to know that you are not just a robot in school.
- How do you deal with time management? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Rexel USA.
Found job on indeed. Applied online. Got a call after a fews days to come in for an interview. Asked some standard situational questions. Seemed like they wanted to find someone that would fit in well with their group. Was offered position on the spot.
- just standard questions Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral Experience
3 month long. Apply online and then a Phone interview, followed up by a Sales Manager interview, and lastly with the Regional Manager. Overall interview was about 3 month long process, not too sure what took so long.
- What are your weaknesses? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Rexel USA.
I was not actually interviewed in person by anyone. The interview was over the phone and only took about 15 minutes to complete. the interviewer was very thorough and knowledgeable regarding which questions to ask about why I would like to work for Rexel and about my background in this industry and the position.
- Why would I make a good employee for rexel? Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The first question they ask is to tell them about yourself. They simply want you to go over your resume in more detail. They also ask what are your long term goals- what career are you most interested in. Another question is what other jobs you are applying to and whether you think Rexel would be a better fit. They give you a tour of the warehouse and make sure you understand the job description. They want to sell you on the job but also make sure it's something your interested in and may enjoy.
- There were't any difficult questions. They mostly just want to learn about you and see whether your personality would best fit the position. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days – interviewed at Rexel USA (Addison, TX).
Not much to say. They just want to know how much you know about the company. Their care more about their name than their employees
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Rexel USA (Shelton, CT) in February 2014.
Completely behavioral. They believe they can teach you anything they need you to know so they want to make sure you fit in with their team and people. When in Shelton, interviewed with 5 different people throughout the entire day. Never was asked a single analytical question.
- The normal "walk me through your resume" stuff. That was it. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferAverage Interview
interviewed at Rexel USA in November 2013.
2nd round interviews were somewhat casual. There was a social the night before that allowed you to meet the people doing the interviewing. A few behavioral questions but nothing intense. They are looking for general competencies and a good fit with the company.
- Tell me about you have made a mistake or failed. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Rexel USA in July 2012.
Very detailed, had to interview with several people, before they offered me the position.
- Why would I consider leaving my current position Answer Question
Very easy to negotiate vacation and benefits.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ months – interviewed at Rexel USA in July 2011.
Very Long Process. Almost a 5 month span between my first phone interview, and when I was actually hired. The offered me a relocation stipend, but never paid it to me after I was hired...
- What your greatest weakness/strength? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review