Rexel USA

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rexel USA.

The Interview process was very easy. I was greeted by the HR Manager, who sat with me until the interviewer was ready. She was very sweet and made me feel comfortable to go into the interview. Inside the interview they want to know that you are not just a robot in school.

Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rexel USA.

Found job on indeed. Applied online. Got a call after a fews days to come in for an interview. Asked some standard situational questions. Seemed like they wanted to find someone that would fit in well with their group. Was offered position on the spot.

Project Manager Interview

3 month long. Apply online and then a Phone interview, followed up by a Sales Manager interview, and lastly with the Regional Manager. Overall interview was about 3 month long process, not too sure what took so long.

Warehouse/Sales Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rexel USA.

I was not actually interviewed in person by anyone. The interview was over the phone and only took about 15 minutes to complete. the interviewer was very thorough and knowledgeable regarding which questions to ask about why I would like to work for Rexel and about my background in this industry and the position.

Branch Service Specialist Interview

The first question they ask is to tell them about yourself. They simply want you to go over your resume in more detail. They also ask what are your long term goals- what career are you most interested in. Another question is what other jobs you are applying to and whether you think Rexel would be a better fit. They give you a tour of the warehouse and make sure you understand the job description. They want to sell you on the job but also make sure it's something your interested in and may enjoy.

Interview Questions
    • There were't any difficult questions. They mostly just want to learn about you and see whether your personality would best fit the position.   Answer Question

Cash Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rexel USA.

Not much to say. They just want to know how much you know about the company. Their care more about their name than their employees

Distribution and Services Leadership Program Interview

interviewed at Rexel USA in November 2013.

2nd round interviews were somewhat casual. There was a social the night before that allowed you to meet the people doing the interviewing. A few behavioral questions but nothing intense. They are looking for general competencies and a good fit with the company.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rexel USA in July 2012.

Very detailed, had to interview with several people, before they offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    Very easy to negotiate vacation and benefits.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rexel USA in August 2010.

I heard about the position through a friend who got me in contact with his boss. The interview was not all that detailed, most of the questions were pertaining to my ability to handle the position. Because I was referred by a friend I did not have an interview with the HR department but went directly to my future boss. I did have an interview with the HR manager after the hiring manager had determined to give me the job, but this was more of a formality than an actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you could get a "do over" what would you change in your professional career?   Answer Question

COUNTER SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Rexel USA in January 2009.

Interview was very short and easy.