Rexel USA Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Rexel USA.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy. I was greeted by the HR Manager, who sat with me until the interviewer was ready. She was very sweet and made me feel comfortable to go into the interview. Inside the interview they want to know that you are not just a robot in school.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rexel USA.

Interview

Found job on indeed. Applied online. Got a call after a fews days to come in for an interview. Asked some standard situational questions. Seemed like they wanted to find someone that would fit in well with their group. Was offered position on the spot.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

3 month long. Apply online and then a Phone interview, followed up by a Sales Manager interview, and lastly with the Regional Manager. Overall interview was about 3 month long process, not too sure what took so long.

Warehouse/Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rexel USA.

Interview

I was not actually interviewed in person by anyone. The interview was over the phone and only took about 15 minutes to complete. the interviewer was very thorough and knowledgeable regarding which questions to ask about why I would like to work for Rexel and about my background in this industry and the position.

Interview Questions

Interview

The first question they ask is to tell them about yourself. They simply want you to go over your resume in more detail. They also ask what are your long term goals- what career are you most interested in. Another question is what other jobs you are applying to and whether you think Rexel would be a better fit. They give you a tour of the warehouse and make sure you understand the job description. They want to sell you on the job but also make sure it's something your interested in and may enjoy.

Interview Questions

• There were't any difficult questions. They mostly just want to learn about you and see whether your personality would best fit the position.   Answer Question

Cash Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rexel USA (Addison, TX).

Interview

Not much to say. They just want to know how much you know about the company. Their care more about their name than their employees

Finance Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Rexel USA (Shelton, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

Completely behavioral. They believe they can teach you anything they need you to know so they want to make sure you fit in with their team and people. When in Shelton, interviewed with 5 different people throughout the entire day. Never was asked a single analytical question.

Interview Questions

• The normal "walk me through your resume" stuff. That was it.   1 Answer

Application

interviewed at Rexel USA in November 2013.

Interview

2nd round interviews were somewhat casual. There was a social the night before that allowed you to meet the people doing the interviewing. A few behavioral questions but nothing intense. They are looking for general competencies and a good fit with the company.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rexel USA in July 2012.

Interview

Very detailed, had to interview with several people, before they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy to negotiate vacation and benefits.

Contractor Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Rexel USA in July 2011.

Interview

Very Long Process. Almost a 5 month span between my first phone interview, and when I was actually hired. The offered me a relocation stipend, but never paid it to me after I was hired...