Reyes Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Starts with phone interview then shortly after (few days or more) they email their decision for in-person interview. Helps to follow-up, shows your interest. They send an itinerary of your interview (that was impressive), which includes who you meet with and at what times, so you know what to expect.
    I interviewed with 3 people, all were very professional and impressive. They are organized.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I knew about them and my previous work experience, to give them examples.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I found out about Reyes from my school's career fair and applied online. Then I had a phone interview, where they asked me to come out to Chicago for a second round interview. The office is phenomenal; it kind of looks like a scene from Mad Men. There were four interviews, about 45 minutes each. The first was with two recruiters in the HR department, the next two each with high level executives, and the fourth with my immediate manager, who I had already phone interviewed with. They asked a lot of behavioral questions, but also really wanted to get to know me to see if I'd be a good cultural fit. Everyone was very polite, and I heard back from them that I got the job in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where your influence helped someone else succeed.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Hired in employees are told work hours of 40 hours a week. This is not true. As an account manager you are responsible for your accounts 7 days a week and 365 a year even when the spare or fill rep is on the job. Also, interview will be on selling a particaular beer in to a manager that they give you in advance,

Interview Questions

• Will having a family be a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, take it or leave it.

Promotion Within the Company Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reyes Holdings (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Asked general management questions and questions about the beverage industry.

IT Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reyes Holdings (Rosemont, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Pretty typical, speak to a few people 1:1 about your resume, skills, past positions. Then they hit you with this assignment that you need to do a presentation for. SO, lets say they ask you to do a presentation on what you would do your first 3 months here. Or, how would you assess this technology or platform.

This is utter garbage. I was not called back. Maybe because of my presentation, maybe not. I don't really care why but, this seems to be a way for the firm to PUMP ideas, improvement plans, or other knowledge out of the people interviewing and not compensate them for it. I did a presentation that was maybe 6 or 8 pages long. They give you a PC and like 30 minutes so they are not expecting anything earth shaking. I had some ideas in that presentation. Maybe they used them. Maybe they did not. Who knows. But the opportunity exists to take advantage of job seekers experience and knowledge for gain of the firm without compensating the job seeker accordingly.