Reynolds American Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

1.phone interview 2.online assessment and video interview 3.day on trade ride along 4.panel interview Recruiters want you to get the job and so do the interviewers. Good interview the individuals were nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen someone break company policy what did you do?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American in June 2015.

Interview

As others have mentioned, it's a four step process: -Phone Screen -Video Interview -"Day On The Trade" Ride-along -Final Panel interview It's a fairly straight-forward interview process, but it has an unusual amount of hand-holding from the company and its hiring managers. If you make it to the final panel interview, you will have a "coaching session" with the hiring manager. At the panel interview, we had a briefing session with another hiring manager about what to expect in each of the two rooms we would be interviewed in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position when your degree is in [insert degree here]?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview-about 20 minutes Day on the Trade-ride along with current TM and their District Manager Webcam recorded responses-you can record and rerecord your answers to the questions before submitting. Panel interview-Two rooms with two current DM's in each. Room one asks you about half of the leadership dimensions and room two asks you about the other half of the leadership dimensions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you implemented a change and how did you deal with push-back?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds American in April 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter which was easy. You are then set up to take an evaluation test and do a video profile. which is basically a video interview. Then you move on to a day on the trade which is easy just stay engaged ask questions and show interest. Last step is a panel interview.

Territory Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

Phone interview, car ride with, flight to meet directors, hired and placed in a territory. Constant interaction with hiring manager. Very quick and positive experience. No wait for response to know how you did during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Situational, and personal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview recorded webcam interview day on the trade and finale was a panel interview the rep I was with for the day on the trade was awesome and so was the dm at the panel interview I was made an offer and accepted and then checked a box wrong on my background check which was a total clerical error but the woman in the legal department receinded my offer because I made the mistake said I tried to falsify information which was totally not the case I was devastated after finding a home to move to in the area I would be relocated to and then to have the offer taken away by a wrong click of a mouse

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very exciting and worthwhile, the recruiters want you to succeed,. Started with a mail confirming my phone number. The recruiter calls me for an interview after which she send me a link for the online test and video interview. I passed all that and was scheduled for a day on the trade with a territory manager and Senior Manager. The DOTT was quite educating, the territory manager was a sweet lady. I was then scheduled for a panel interview having received a good feedback from the territory manager. The panel interview seem well however I received a mail stating I was not a good fit, no reasons where given though.

Interview Questions

• One time when I was able to work with a colleague who was not pulling is weight   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American in February 2015.

Interview

1)Phone screening 2)Day of the Trade-RideAlong with Territory Manager and Key Account Manager..You will also be asked to submit a video interview and online assessment. If you pass all of this, they will fly you to a location for a set of panel interviews. Prior to leaving, your recruiter will prep you for the interview. Another HR person(position is outsourced)will guide you into both of the rooms for the interview. One of the rooms will have more experienced Managers and the questions are less structured and provide an opportunity to get to know you. The other room may have a manager with less experience and that interview is very structured and detailed. As an experienced professional in Consumer Products at the Grocery,Convenience,Mass,and Club Level with some headquarter experience along with having worked at a few reputable and well known companies in the industry, it was very disappointing to know that I was not offered a position. The job is very similar to other sale jobs in CPG. I think the company prefer less seasoned candidates(those under 30 or college grads) rather than someone who can do the job effectively and only need to be trained on more detailed product knowledge and there way of going to market.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

Long very detailed process but most goes through a recruiting company that honestly can even explain the job they are hiring for. Had a phone interview and went well. Asked a couple questions at the end but recruiter told me he didnt know but he was moving me forward and to ask the next person. Did webcam interview and long skills test. Skills test wasnt too hard but they challenge you to work fast math and other sections are timed to the point the know you wont finish just want to see how far you get. Grammar section was worse than SAT! Also did a ride along with a territory manager great hands on exp and the guy was very knowledgeable. Recruiter called about a week later to see if I had done my ride along yet... didnt understand how there is no communication. But anyways said it looks like a did good and he was going to have me sent to a panel interview out of state and told me what days it would be and that someone would contact me the next day to set up travel. Well instead got an email turning me down for the position the next day and no contact back from recruiter. Seems like for all the effort they put in to make it an extremely professional process someone dropped the ball

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds American in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, video interview that you record and edit till you're happy with result. F!ew me to panel interview and first panel was laid back and conversational, second was more structured and not as easy going.I felt the first part of the panel liked me, the second part I felt more of a judgemental, slightly unwelcoming vibe from one of the interviewers; the other seemed like she was really really tired. I did not good job offered the next day.

Interview Questions

• if you can redo the 5 day work week how would you do it and how would you sell it?   3 Answers
    • what are you passionate about?   Answer Question
    • what is the one thing that you are most proud of in your life( biggest accomplishment)?   Answer Question
    • Where do you get your work ethic from?   Answer Question
    • Who's been the greatest mentors in your life?   Answer Question