Reynolds American Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds American in July 2015.

Interview

It's basic interview questions. However they did ask illegal questions which I was unprepared for. Knowing about their products is especially helpful but not required as they educate you on you day on the trade. It was an interesting experience, but they really do desire fresh out of college males (I've been a store manager for many years and can safely say that as their preferred applicants). Have many examples of when you showed leadership and brought about change in your current and past employment.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time how you gained respect of your employees or customers? I was also asked when I was getting married. When I was having children. If my fiancé would relocate with me. If I smoked or used tobacco (should have asked if I had any aversion to pushing tobacco products).   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, within 2 weeks, I was contacted for an phone interview. I felt as if the questions that were asked didn't pertain to the job role or my experience but more so of behavioral & competency questions that I couldn't relate to. I'm a new college grad with little experience so I answered the best way I could. I was told I would be notified if I was selected for another interview or not but I never heard back from them. This is not the first time they've interviewed me & didn't contact me back. I had a phone interview with them last year for an summer internship that I thought went really well but I did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a group project & one of the group members didn't do their part   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with a group in which you had to step up and become the group's leader   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American.

Interview

1.phone interview 2.online assessment and video interview 3.day on trade ride along 4.panel interview Recruiters want you to get the job and so do the interviewers. Good interview the individuals were nice.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen someone break company policy what did you do?   2 Answers

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in June 2015.

Interview

As others have mentioned, it's a four step process: -Phone Screen -Video Interview -"Day On The Trade" Ride-along -Final Panel interview It's a fairly straight-forward interview process, but it has an unusual amount of hand-holding from the company and its hiring managers. If you make it to the final panel interview, you will have a "coaching session" with the hiring manager. At the panel interview, we had a briefing session with another hiring manager about what to expect in each of the two rooms we would be interviewed in.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position when your degree is in [insert degree here]?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American in May 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview-about 20 minutes Day on the Trade-ride along with current TM and their District Manager Webcam recorded responses-you can record and rerecord your answers to the questions before submitting. Panel interview-Two rooms with two current DM's in each. Room one asks you about half of the leadership dimensions and room two asks you about the other half of the leadership dimensions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you implemented a change and how did you deal with push-back?   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through school. Spoke to HR rep about 1 week later, very relaxed. They wanted to check for competency and aligning interests. Recieved a green light and met the firm on their campus for final rounds. There were 3 rounds with 3 different groups of professionals and senior management. They smoke electronic cigarettes in office, if this bothers you beware.

Interview Questions

• Did a marketing case interview that dealt with a new product launch and customer segmentation.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds American in April 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter which was easy. You are then set up to take an evaluation test and do a video profile. which is basically a video interview. Then you move on to a day on the trade which is easy just stay engaged ask questions and show interest. Last step is a panel interview.

Territory Manager III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

Phone interview, car ride with, flight to meet directors, hired and placed in a territory. Constant interaction with hiring manager. Very quick and positive experience. No wait for response to know how you did during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Situational, and personal.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview recorded webcam interview day on the trade and finale was a panel interview the rep I was with for the day on the trade was awesome and so was the dm at the panel interview I was made an offer and accepted and then checked a box wrong on my background check which was a total clerical error but the woman in the legal department receinded my offer because I made the mistake said I tried to falsify information which was totally not the case I was devastated after finding a home to move to in the area I would be relocated to and then to have the offer taken away by a wrong click of a mouse

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds American (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Very exciting and worthwhile, the recruiters want you to succeed,. Started with a mail confirming my phone number. The recruiter calls me for an interview after which she send me a link for the online test and video interview. I passed all that and was scheduled for a day on the trade with a territory manager and Senior Manager. The DOTT was quite educating, the territory manager was a sweet lady. I was then scheduled for a panel interview having received a good feedback from the territory manager. The panel interview seem well however I received a mail stating I was not a good fit, no reasons where given though.

Interview Questions

• One time when I was able to work with a colleague who was not pulling is weight   1 Answer