Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc in September 2011.

Interview Details – I initially met with a department manager, as well as the exiting employee who's postition I would be filling. Both were extremely freindly, down to earth, and informative. I then met with a lead architect who was also very friendly and informative and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness.   View Answer

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by HR to schedule an interview--she gave me the names of the 5 people I would be interviewing with. It was set up in three 30-minute blocks. The first 30 minutes was with the manager, the second 30 minutes was with the person under him, and the last 30 minutes was with a three person panel. Most of the questions were not typical interview questions and based around my resume. They shared a lot of information about the company and position. At times it felt casual, like a conversation. I didn't get the position, and was notified by another person in HR I had not spoken to prior to this notification. I was not able to reach the manager for feedback.

Interview Question – How did you hear about us?   View Answer

Civil Engineering I - Drainage Team (Transportation Department) Interview

Civil Engineering I - Drainage Team (Transportation Department)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied through their main website. I was then contacted by a recruiter who set up the appointment date&time. I met with the head of the department/section I would be working in and he asked me simple questions such as to "tell me about yourself?" and "can you go into more detail on 'this and that'?". There was only 1 interview and it seemed they were looking to fill the position as soon as they could. Unfortunately, I did not get the offer, which I believe was ultimately due to my lack of experience for the position. The interviewer/Sr. Engineer was nice guy and the interview was not intense like I had expected. Through the email I received from the recruiter, it seemed the interview would consist of multiple interviewers.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds Smith and Hills, Inc employees and interview candidates.