Reynolds and Reynolds Accounting Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

First of all, be prepared to take a long test and impossible completion on the timed tests. If you pass the test then you'd be asked to see the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter (same one) twice with a one-year gap, the questions are still the same. Also be prepared to speak with a robot because that lady will not show any emotions during the conversation, she will provide you the information with whatever she knows in several sentences like a radio. Any further questions, you will get the answer "I'm not so sure" or a weird look from her.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. I just wished that I could have a normal conversation as an interview.   Answer Question