Reynolds and Reynolds

www.reyrey.com

Reynolds and Reynolds Business Applications Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Applications Developer Interview

Business Applications Developer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Was contacted after i submitted my resume. Got an email to schedule 3 choice of dates

Interview Question – It was all basic apptitude test. Very general   Answer Question

Business Applications Developer Interview

Business Applications Developer

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – The process involved several steps. You are first required to do an online test that involved some timed and some un-timed sections. The timed sections reminded me a little of the non math portions of the SAT. There was some vocab, some pattern matching and even a few common knowledge history questions. The un-timed sections were more like personality tests. After that you go to their facility and do some more tests in a big room filled with other people taking the same tests.

The on site tests had timed spacial reasoning and algebra word problem sections. You are then required to do another personality test and fill out paper work. On both personality tests (online and on site) they ask you to be as biased as possible to get good results which I think is strange. From what I could tell the personality tests basically consisted of questions for determining if you are conservative or liberal, but that's just my opinion.

Among sections requiring more standard information, the paperwork included sections regarding personal finances and the names and occupations of your parents. They strongly suggest both verbally and in written instructions that you fill out every field but did not tell me verbally that it was optional.

Interview Question – Something to the effect of: If you found out the company was doing something you thought was morally wrong, would you ever tell someone outside the company about it?   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!