Reynolds and Reynolds Business Applications Developer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

They wasted 2 hours of my time by asking me to take an unnecessary test that had nothing to do with my position... only for them to tell me that the position that I am interviewing for has been filled up. They invited me to interview for another position that I didn't know much about. The first interview was resume/ simple behavioral questions. The second interviewer lectured me for 15 minutes about the position that I am supposedly being considered for now. Then after her lecture, she asked me to summarize what she just said. That was it. That was the end of my second interview. Then they had the nerve to call me back twice for my third interview with a director. I know these directors are busy, but get this: the recruiters called me at 5 pm the day before the third interview and wanted me to come in at 10 am the next day. I'm sorry but I have classes and other commitments that I can't skip, not when you call me at the end of the day when I am supposed to show up at 10 the next day for a TENTATIVE interview time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reynolds and Reynolds?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took about one week.

- apply online.
    - receive email to schedule interview. Prior to the interview date, you need to complete Application, Personality Assessment, and Ethics Assessment online.
    - on the interview date, an aptitude test will be taken (pattern, math).
    - after that, HR will talk to you.

Business Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

Interview

I got an email for interview. First I gave timed online test, then they called me for on-site aptitude test in which I got selected and then had two separate interviews with two of their managers. After few days they called me for an interview with VP. Interviews went really well I even agreed on their lowest possible salary offer, they showed me their offices where I was supposed to work(if i get the job). 2 weeks later they send me a rejection email. I didn't know what went wrong just that whole interview was kind of a joke.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Was contacted after i submitted my resume. Got an email to schedule 3 choice of dates

Business Applications Developer Interview

Interview

The process involved several steps. You are first required to do an online test that involved some timed and some un-timed sections. The timed sections reminded me a little of the non math portions of the SAT. There was some vocab, some pattern matching and even a few common knowledge history questions. The un-timed sections were more like personality tests. After that you go to their facility and do some more tests in a big room filled with other people taking the same tests.

The on site tests had timed spacial reasoning and algebra word problem sections. You are then required to do another personality test and fill out paper work. On both personality tests (online and on site) they ask you to be as biased as possible to get good results which I think is strange. From what I could tell the personality tests basically consisted of questions for determining if you are conservative or liberal, but that's just my opinion.

Among sections requiring more standard information, the paperwork included sections regarding personal finances and the names and occupations of your parents. They strongly suggest both verbally and in written instructions that you fill out every field but did not tell me verbally that it was optional.

Interview Questions

• Something to the effect of: If you found out the company was doing something you thought was morally wrong, would you ever tell someone outside the company about it?   Answer Question

Business Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2012.

Interview

First interview: Met with recruiter and had a very basic interview. Also performed logic test. Second Interview: Based on my first interview and logic test score, recruiter found a position that I would be most suited for. It took awhile for them to contact me after the initial interview since they were having difficulty finding the best fit for me.