Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated Oct 6, 2014

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

I got an email for interview. First I gave timed online test, then they called me for on-site aptitude test in which I got selected and then had two separate interviews with two of their managers. After few days they called me for an interview with VP. Interviews went really well I even agreed on their lowest possible salary offer, they showed me their offices where I was supposed to work(if i get the job). 2 weeks later they send me a rejection email. I didn't know what went wrong just that whole interview was kind of a joke.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Was contacted after i submitted my resume. Got an email to schedule 3 choice of dates

Business Applications Developer Interview

The process involved several steps. You are first required to do an online test that involved some timed and some un-timed sections. The timed sections reminded me a little of the non math portions of the SAT. There was some vocab, some pattern matching and even a few common knowledge history questions. The un-timed sections were more like personality tests. After that you go to their facility and do some more tests in a big room filled with other people taking the same tests.

The on site tests had timed spacial reasoning and algebra word problem sections. You are then required to do another personality test and fill out paper work. On both personality tests (online and on site) they ask you to be as biased as possible to get good results which I think is strange. From what I could tell the personality tests basically consisted of questions for determining if you are conservative or liberal, but that's just my opinion.

Among sections requiring more standard information, the paperwork included sections regarding personal finances and the names and occupations of your parents. They strongly suggest both verbally and in written instructions that you fill out every field but did not tell me verbally that it was optional.

Interview Questions
    • Something to the effect of: If you found out the company was doing something you thought was morally wrong, would you ever tell someone outside the company about it?   Answer Question