Reynolds and Reynolds

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – Testing and interview

Interview Question – If a tree falls and no body is around does it make a sound?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2009.

Interview Details – Applied, reciter called, took a test to meet requirements, interview, went to headquarters and interviewed with 3 more managers

Interview Question – There were industry specific questions that were difficult to understand without previous knowledge   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not enough money

Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2011.

Interview Details – I've been in the interviewing for Reynolds and Reynolds for quite awhile now.
1. The process began with a very brief phone interview about my basic information after which I was sent an email that provided links to an online testing site. I had to fill out an application, personality assessment, aptitude test and opinion survey.
2. I then had a phone interview where the recruiter and I went over my resume.
3. I then had to fill out their long-form application.
4. I had a phone interview with someone who had experience with the position I as applying for.
5. I was told that I was now being considered for another position in the company and I'm now waiting to have a phone interview with someone currently in position that I'm now being considered for and in-house visit.

Interview Questions

• Why Reynolds and Reynolds as opposed to another company?   Answer Question
  • How would you deal with a dealership employee who was resistant to using our software?   Answer Question

Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview Details – They were extremely professional and friendly. I had an initial personality test that was done online and then was interviewed on campus at our Career Center. The recruiter was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. After that, I was called into the office to take another test that consisted of alphabetical puzzles and math problems that I could barely do! If you are going to be interviewed, know your strengths and weaknesses, where you see yourself in 5 years, and make sure you have questions to ask the person interviewing you!

Interview Questions

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!