Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Southfield, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, received an email two days latter asking me to take some online assessments which had a lot of math, personality tests, sequence tests in numbers and shapes. I have over 20 years of customer service experience with dealerships, and none of this pertains to the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2014.

The entire process was pretty long. It started out with me applying, an email later sent to complete an assessment that took a considerable amount of time that was actually somewhat difficult. The amount of time they give you really doesn't allow you to complete the questions that they provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2012.

They have the interview process down to an art. They were able to fit all of the testing and interviews into two days. That being said, I interviewed and tested for two entire days!

Interview Questions

After reading the reviews on how disapointed and miserable the employees were, and they didn't offer me enough money to make it worth the risk,

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Celina, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Celina, OH

The process took 6 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiter in the Dayton, OH office for a position in Celina, OH. She sent me the Personality Test via email. Upon completion, I was invited to the Celina facility to complete an IQ test. (5 days after the online test) The test was 70 minutes long and not fun to complete. The HR Manager advised me to -do my best because I will not know all of the answers-. He also let me know that wrong answers will be counted against me but unanswered questions will not. Upon completion of the Test, I was asked into the HR Manager's office where he casually leaned back in his big office chair and proceeded to ask me why I had the job title I did at my last job. I answered the question. He leaned forward and said he was not in charge of the hiring, the Dayton office was, and told me I would be contacted either for an interview or they would say "No Thanks'. Five days later, I received an email saying they would not be proceeded with the interview process. I must have really failed that IQ test is all I can think of!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked why I had a specific job title at my previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2009.

submitted a resume and got a phone call almost a month later. Asked a few general questions about my background including if I smoked cigarettes or not. Asked me to take a series of online tests including a personality test which focused a lot on if I ever stole from an emlpyer or if I thought people could work if they were high. Followed by basic and brief phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever stolen from a former employer?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2011.

They cast a wide net. As far as I can tell, recruiting responds to every application with an invitation to come in for assessment. (I'd estimate they pump ~20 people through their factory farm of math-only IQ testing per day.) The facility is nice, grounds are manicured, employees are polite, etc, but one quickly realizes they're taking every advantage of the employer's market.

As a recent grad without years and years of work experience, I was relieved to see they pre-screen with an "aptitude assessment." I thought it would give me a nice advantage (I'm verbally brilliant--800 on the SAT verbal and writing portions, could write a dictionary from memory, etc) and highlight a valuable quality I can't really put on my resume. Unfortunately, as I reviewed the cheat-sheet they give you beforehand, I realized the test consists of three sections--all of which select for right-brained thinkers. Why it's more important that a customer service rep remember the substitution method of linear equations than be able to speak articulately, put people at ease in person or over the phone, and the rest is beyond me.

Really looks like it could be a great place to work, but I'm not seeing the logic behind recruiting's (management's?) initiative to hire a company full of people with identical intellectual strengths.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2011.

Started off by applying through Monster.com. Received an email about a week later, telling me that they were interested and talking to me. Called and set up an appointment for an interview. The interview went very smoothly, had no problems. Met with most of the upper management for the job, All and all it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to get out of this job on a personally level?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2011.

Met with a recruiter at a career fair and gave her my resume. I was then contacted a few days later by email regarding a brief interview the next day over the phone. I was allowed to reschedule, but had time to took the opportunity. Called in and they started by introducing the company. Asked some basic questions regarding willing to work weekends, rotating shift, training in US, etc ( mainly scheduling and temporary relocation questions). They then asked me about what my salary requirements were. They went on to schedule me for an aptitude test scheduled for the next week. Went in and it was the similar to their sample tests.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

The first thing I had to do was a personality assessment and algebra questions. It was very simple and I did it at home. I was then informed that I needed to come in to a aptitude test at R&R. The test was simple but timed. I assume that I didn't finish enough answers because I was never given an interview. When I took the test I was in a room full of others taking the same test and none of them were given an interview as well. Made me feel a little better. I have no idea why I need to know algebra to sell computer software?

Interview Questions

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!