Reynolds and Reynolds Customer Training Professional Interview Questions

3.1

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2014.

Applied online, then about a month later I received an email from them asking me to take 3 tests. There were closer to 7 or 8 tests, some asking about your preferences, and some were logic/numbers based. Altogether, it took a little over 2 hours for me to complete. The questions were straightforward, but the time constraints made the process stressful. I didn't feel like I did particularly well on the tests, but 3 days later I got a call from a recruiter asking to set up a skype interview. The lady I corresponded with was extremely nice and made the process easy. She asked me some basic questions and talked to me about the company and then told me that she would be sending me a long form application and another personality test to complete. After I did that, I got another call about 3 days later asking to set up an interview with one of the managers. I decided not to continue with the process.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here? Are you comfortable with the 80% travel requirement? What is your biggest strength/weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Customer Training Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online. Email from HR to fill out aptitude/personality assessment. Few days later contacted me to set-up Skype interview with a recruiter. Had Skype interview, was sent a business ethics assessment and "long form" application. Phone interview with Regional Manager. That's where I am right now.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you experienced the best/worst customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

Let me start out by saying that I applied for this position because it was a remote/travel position so the candidate could work anywhere in the US. The process began online and lasted almost 2 months. I applied online, two weeks later was contacted being told they had "high interest" in me. I was to take 3 "assessments/tests" (which I was told was timed and would take approx. 1-2 hrs.NINE assessments and 4 1/2 hours later, I was finished. Mostly abstract and math questions with some personality questions. I was contacted the very next day and scheduled a Skype interview the following week. It went great. I was also asked permission for a credit report, background report, and driving record, which I agreed to.

I was then sent another long-form application and ethics tests to complete. Silly questions like, "What is your father's college education and occupation". That was asked of both parents and if I remember correctly, my siblings as well (?) I don't know what difference that should make about my education, experience and qualifications to work for them. I was told everything would be put together and I would receive a final decision within 7 days.

I then received a phone call 4 days later asking me about 1 minor issue on my credit report. I gave her my explanation and she seemed to be satisfied with my answer, saying it should be no problem at all. 10 days later, I received an email (all other correspondence was via telephone) telling me I was not being offered a position because I am not local to their Ohio or Texas offices. Again, I applied for the position because it was advertised SEVERAL times that it was a "remote" position and could work from my home office.

Interview Questions
    • Basic interview questions...what is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

The intial exam was attrociously long. Spent about three hours there. Got an interview with the recruiter right away. Procceeded to interview with a manger, a vp, and a supervisor. Mostly behavorial questions. Frankly, I was very suprise that I did not get an offer . The take away is that just because you got through 4 to 5 inverviews you are not guarenteed to get the job.

Customer Training Professional Interview

I started out taking 7 on-line tests from my home computer and just went on Friday to my in-person final assessment test and possible interview. The testing was interesting and there wasn't an interview afterwards. However, they were packed with applicants so I understand that. Overall, not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
    • The testing seemed to be geared towards sequencing etc. It was somewhat difficult to me due to not being a computer major .   Answer Question

Customer Training Professional Interview

Received an email a day or so after my resume was submitted. HR wanted to take the "next steps" with me, so I came in for pre-employment testing. I consider myself pretty smart, but this was the most difficult test I've ever taken. I learned later that it was similar to air-traffic controller tests. After I finished, HR ushered my out the door and said they'd be in touch. I wasn't allowed to bring my cell phone in to the building. From the time I walked in the door, no one smiled or seemed glad to be at work.

Customer Training Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2013.

Really strange process. They require you to complete a personality test, an aptitude test, meet with a recruiter, take a survey on the issue of workplace theft, alcohol use, and drug use. Everybody was nice and pleasant to deal with. Took nearly three hours from the time I arrived to complete.

When I got to the point of talking to the recruiter, I was asked to look at two other positions instead of the one I applied for. Really bizarre.

Low pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2012.

I received an email from a recruiter, stating that they had found my resume online and wanted me to apply for one position. After I sent back my information, I received a link to take a personality assessment and aptitude test. Within 2 days, I had an email requesting an interview with one of the recruiters. I scheduled that for the next week, via Skype. During the interview, the interviewer never really looked me in the eyes. After the interview was over (12 minutes later), I was told the initial position I thought I was interviewing for had already been filled, and was asked if I would be okay with them putting in my resume for another position. I thought this was weird, since I had already completed the interview, but I told her okay anyway. Fast forward one week, and I get an email stating that they are not proceeding with my application.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview was actually the aptitude test before hand.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2012.

Initial communication was by email and included links to three different pre-interview online assessments, including an ethics assessment. I received an appointment for additional timed on-site testing, which took about an hour. Most of the testing focused on logic and patterns, with the final test containing multi-step math problems. There were a number of people in the office being tested. Some were sent home afterwards and others, including me, received an interview with two individuals from human resources. Following this interview i was invited to complete another online "questionnaire" about my parents' jobs, my in-laws' jobs, and my husband's job. Finally, I was interviewed by a department supervisor. Following this interview I was asked to come back to interview with a department manager. I received a call after that interview to schedule my drug test, provide information for a credit check, and schedule a skype interview with a vp.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions, but the match assessment and logic tests were challenging!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2010.

There is a very tough test you must take. Basically, if you are turned away without an interview following that test then mark them off of your list. Very unlikely that you will ever get a call after that. The people in the recruitment office are friendly and welcoming. If you score high enough on the test (you will never know your results) then you will be asked to wait for an interview. You will then receive an initial interview from someone on the recruiting team to determine if the job you applied for is your best fit. Following that you will receive an interview with a supervisor, then a manager, and then the director and possibly the VP. Though when I got the interview with the VP he appeared very unorganized and didn't really know anything about me.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified for the position you are applying for?   Answer Question
    I felt very pressured not to negotiate.