Reynolds and Reynolds Entry Level Network Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2012.

I went through the same thing most people do. I applied for a job and a couple weeks later I was asked to fill out a short online application and personality test. Then I got a response asking for me to take an entrance exam. The story is the same. Most people get told they may get an interview after their exam is done. 99% of people dont ever get one. I did my exam, which by the way I found EXTREMELY difficult - and I took 4 math classes in college. and then they had me take a seat. I saw numerous other potentials come out and were told "we'll call you in 3 to 5 days". Of course this means "we don't want you." Well after about 10 minutes of sitting, I got a face to face interview with a recruiter. He told me he had a couple different positions in mind for me. Asked me the normal interview questions. Then I filled out their "long" application. It asked very odd questions. What kind of sports I liked to watch. What kind of sports I like to participate in. They also asked very intrusive questions such as how much my car payment was each month. I didn't really think that mattered, but I was honest in all my responses. I also had to do a "color test" after the long application. That consisted of looking at numbers in different colored circles. I am assuming it was a Color Blind test. Anyway, after I completed it, I was told I passed. I was also told there wasnt any management to speak to for another interview, so they would schedule it for next week. They asked for my availability and I was on my way. I finally got the generic email a few days later, stating they did not want to continue the interview process. It was a big waste of time. I just recommend staying away from this company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!