Reynolds and Reynolds
www.reyrey.com Kettering, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Reynolds and Reynolds Entry Level Network Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Network Engineer Interview

Entry Level Network Engineer
Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went through the same thing most people do. I applied for a job and a couple weeks later I was asked to fill out a short online application and personality test. Then I got a response asking for me to take an entrance exam. The story is the same. Most people get told they may get an interview after their exam is done. 99% of people dont ever get one. I did my exam, which by the way I found EXTREMELY difficult - and I took 4 math classes in college. and then they had me take a seat. I saw numerous other potentials come out and were told "we'll call you in 3 to 5 days". Of course this means "we don't want you." Well after about 10 minutes of sitting, I got a face to face interview with a recruiter. He told me he had a couple different positions in mind for me. Asked me the normal interview questions. Then I filled out their "long" application. It asked very odd questions. What kind of sports I liked to watch. What kind of sports I like to participate in. They also asked very intrusive questions such as how much my car payment was each month. I didn't really think that mattered, but I was honest in all my responses. I also had to do a "color test" after the long application. That consisted of looking at numbers in different colored circles. I am assuming it was a Color Blind test. Anyway, after I completed it, I was told I passed. I was also told there wasnt any management to speak to for another interview, so they would schedule it for next week. They asked for my availability and I was on my way. I finally got the generic email a few days later, stating they did not want to continue the interview process. It was a big waste of time. I just recommend staying away from this company.

Interview Question – What was my monthly car payment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Entry Level Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.