Reynolds and Reynolds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Field Sales Supervisor Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was expecting a long process as their biggest competitor took 3 months to get hired, but never expected a cow herding process with an Algebra test. They even give you prep questions to prepare for the testing prior to the onsite testing as they say they realize most need a refresher. I can honestly say I was very successful with their biggest competitor and never needed Algebra to that extent. I should have listened to the reviews on Glassdoor.

Interview Question – Algebra test.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Field Sales Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.