Reynolds and Reynolds

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process starts with a call then a long assessment test that had nothing to do with your job. Everyone takes this test, it was like a small scale SAT type question test that is timed. It was not hard but annoying and long. you take this test before you even get to sit and talk to a person.

Interview Question – Insert stupid problem solving question here.   View Answer

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – I took about 3 pre-employment tests that lasted a couple of hours. One test asks about your parents and their occupations. Quite a few questions about marijuana. It seemed like the tests were designed for ex-military personnel looking for full-time work.
After a successful screening, you will talk to a recruiter who will decide if you will interview for the job that you applied for or if they prefer that you applied for the graphic designer/specialist job. Seems to have high-turnover according to the other reviews from ex-employees.
Then you will get another interview from the department lead/mgr that lasts 45 minutes to an hour.
And if you pass, you will get a tour of the building and area where you would work.
But wait theres more...
Before you are actually offered the job, you must take another graphic design test for car dealership postcards that is emailed to you to complete in 24 hours!

Interview Question – Please create a postcard campaign for one of our automotive clients.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

Interview Details – Questions were very basic and common. I answer promptly and with confidence. They did not seem to like to get questions back

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2012.

Interview Details – starting by doing personality test and logical test online (you need about 2 hours to finish the test), followed by a phone interview.

Interview Question – very standard interview questions, no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through their site and provided my resume; more than to qualified in terms of experience and software knowledge. Got an email back saying they were interested in me coming in to interview. They sent 3 or 4 time slots available to pick from, and "sample" personality questions (started to wonder about it at this point). After I continued looking at the materials, it said it was suggested that I go to a library (what?!!) and check out an Air Traffic Control handbook to study for the analytical exam. That's right - for a graphic design job! I googled the company, which opened the floodgates to BAD reviews, both here and on other sites, on their hiring practices, and from current and past employees. I quickly emailed the girl at "ReyRey" back and canceled my interview before I wasted any more time with them.

Interview Question – Air traffic control-related questions for a graphic designer??   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed in Fall 2011. Applied online and received an email saying they were interested. I had a phone interview asking basic questions and then they told me I would need to come in for testing. I had to fill out an online application again and went to take the test. The test was over algebra, english, and basic reasoning. Very similar to a SAT test but not as complicated. After the test, I received a call saying they wanted to interview me. I met with two people from the recruiting office. They asked basic questions taking notes all the time. They didn't even look at my design portfolio. They said I would hear back if they wanted a second interview with my department. Then I received an email saying they weren't interested. I wondered if it was because of my salary requirement.
The real crazy part is this job has been available since I have applied almost a year ago. Also, a few months after receiving the rejection note, I got an email from a recruiter asking if I was interested in the same position.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview Details – Submit resume, get call from recruiter then go in to take a Long Timed Aptitude test with a room full of other people going for different positions. Depending on that test they will call you for a interview.

Interview Question – You get the call for a interview and you go in dressed for an interview and all they do is give you a pencil and paper and tell you to take a test. and wait a week for a call IF they are interested in you. I NEVER got a chance to talk to anyone in the department I applied for.   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process involved multiple interviews and test. They are very thorough in their hiring practice.

Interview Question – How do you handle stressful situation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have a desired salary in mind when interviewing. Tell them up front because there isn't much room for negotiations after you tell them the desired salary.

Dayton, OH

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview Details – first got called on the phone, asked a few questions about my background, whether i was convicted or not, then preferred salary. she went on and on and set up a date for an interview and test that would take about two hours. went in there took the algebra test which had nothing to do with my job.

Interview Question – Algebra test!   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!