Reynolds and Reynolds Implementation Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2012.

The first response regarding my application was a very enthusiastic email listing available interview times. Then shortly after I agreed upon one of the open time slots, I was sent an email listing password information for a personality assessment, directions to the physical interview location, and a test guide for the next set of tests I apparently would be taking once I arrived.
I never mind the personality assessments as so many companies do these now days, however, the length of time this test took, along with what was a skills/IQ test once I got to the property seemed to be pushing the extent of my patience.
After the on location TIMED test, I was asked if I had time for a one on one interview (which is what I assumed I had come to the location for to begin with). They brought me into a tiny room with a computer and asked if I was familiar with Skype (responded yes), and the receptionist stated that within 15 minutes, one of two ID would ping me for my "1 on 1" interview. After two failed attempts at connecting to me, I was finally online with their recruiting specialist. He asked a myriad of often very personal questions, and was very pushy with the salary expectations, even going to the extent of asking me what other positions I had applied for and with which companies, what other offers I was entertaining, and how much I expected from them. The whole Skype interview made me quite uncomfortable.
As I finish up my interview, the recruiter says they will let me know within 10 business days if they want to proceed with the position I applied for or possible another position they find me better suited for. As I was leaving, the receptionist walking me out said they would contact me withing 3-5 days. A bit of a discrepancy there, I would say.

Overall, I would say that the entire interview process was a bit unsettling. And after reading all of the reviews of Reynolds and Reynolds online from current and past employees, I am actually very relieved to not receive an offer from them. The company seemed quite controlling and too much into your personal business.

Interview Questions
  • How much less would you be willing to take from your expected salary?   View Answer
  • What other offers are you entertaining and for who? How much are you expecting from them?   View Answer

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!