Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated Jul 8, 2014

2.9

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I first got an email that they were impressed by some of my background on my resume and asked if I could make a visit to the office. It's kind of a waste of time cuz they will ask you to drive all the way to dayton and take a test.

Interview Questions
  • There's no question at all. They just schedule people to take several tests on their computers   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2014.

They make you take an exam prior to walking in, which was a waste of time. Then arriving there you have to take another 45 minute exam that consists of all the stuff you learned in high school. I didn't think it was necessary since the internship position had nothing to do with the exams. You then get interviewed with a recruiter and if they like you they give you a position upfront and if they don't they will contact you in a few days for rejection

Interview Questions
    • They make you take an exam prior to walking in, which was a waste of time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I originally applied to a specific internship position through email. I was emailed back and requested to take the online ethics and skills assessments. After completing those satisfactorily, I was asked to set up a Skype interview. After passing that, I was asked to complete a "Long Form" application. I received a call to come in and formally take the assessments when all my information was received. The aptitude test was simple, and afterwards I was given a tour of the facility and told to sit in a room and wait for someone to interview me. When the interviewer finally came in, I realized that I was being interviewed for a position that had absolutely nothing to do with the original position I applied to. The entire process was time consuming, and the disorganization of the entire process made me question the entire company structure. After reading the negative reviews from current employees and others who have gone through the interview process, I can say that I am happy that I did not get a position with Reynolds.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you make at your current position?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2014.

Took a personality test online at home. The next day I went to Reynolds & Reynolds and took a stupid aptitude test. What does geometrical shapes have to do with a internship? Lol. This place is a joke! I read all of the reviews about this place on here beforehand. So it really wasn't that much of a shocker. Seems like they needed to fill a quota for interviews.

Intern Interview

Very friendly interviewers. They have their own department and they do their job well. They also have activities for interns during the summer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2014.

Applied through college recruiting program, it took a week for them to call back. Very prompt and organized

Interview Questions
    • I had to go through 4 or 5 tests for 2 hours before the interview. The recruiter asks you about your project & experience and tries to match you based on the experience. Very relaxed interview. There weren't any difficult questions for the first interview with the HR   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Reynolds and Reynolds expects all applicants to take online personality and aptitude tests before the actual interview. You are then required to take more competence tests once you arrive at the facility. If you pass these tests, you are asked in for an interview on the spot. Otherwise, they say they will be in touch and email you about a week later saying they were pursuing other applicants.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Aptitude test on the computer followed by an interview with both someone in recruitment and then a manager.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straight forward questions, nothing too difficult or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2012.

I hand delivered my resume to Reynolds in professional attire. Got an email the next day asking me to fill out a lot of information and take tests. I was applying for a software developer intern position. A week later they asked me to set up an in office test with possibility of an interview.

I went early, and took a test in a large computer room with about fifteen other applicants. I took a personality test as well as aptitude, mechanical abilities and written skills.

Got invited in to the first interview with a recruiter, she was very nice and courteous. She was impressed with more of the social aspect of the interview rather than technical, even though it is a technical position. She smiled a lot and it seemed to go well. She asked me if I was interested in a different position. She explained that the position I applied for is very competitive, and that my social and writing skills coincide with the new position. She set me up with an interview with my would be supervisor right there.

Supervisor came in, somewhat stern, and asked technical questions all the way through. Things that I know now didn't have anything to do with my job. I did well, being totally honest with him. He left, and said I would be a good candidate for the position. A woman then came in and gave me a mouth swab drug test right there.

I then went into another room and filled out an additional application, then I was free to go.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with Sun Java Servers?

I laughed because I knew how old they were, and how young I am. He appreciated it, and just wanted to make sure I even knew what they were
        Answer Question
    Don't ask for more pay. I know someone else that asked for a dollar more over hour and they declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2012.

Let me state it in no unclear terms: this place is garbage.

First: The salary. $8.50/hr. I can make that working as a lifeguard or at a day camp. Guess again.
    Second: The atmosphere. A bunch of fake plants, motivational posters that are more ironic than inspiring, and a high pressure testing room all add to the wonderful experience.
    Third: The SAT test. I took the SAT, and I probably did better than anybody working at this pathetic company. No company that respects its employees gives them such a basic test. I can add and subtract Reynolds. It's not hard.
    Fourth: The invasive personality test. WHY DO YOU CARE IF I SMOKE?

Never recruit at Rice again because I'll make sure nobody ever interviews with you again.