Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

There's a very lengthy interview process. The first interview is with someone in recruiting. They don't know a ton about th job - they just weed out people who won't work out. Then you'll interview with an RSS manager. After that, you'll interview with an rss director. It's possible they'll fly you to Houston to meet you in person, otherwise the interviews tend to be over Skype unless the manager lives near you. If you do fly to Houston, you'll likely meet a host of other people too. It is a lengthy process because they invest so much in every employee.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview process was long and difficult. You have to take a test that rates and places you based on your scores. After this you still have 3 interviews to get through. Once hired you have training and then still have a final test to pass.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Typical - go in for personality assessment, then get interview with HR, then get interview with hiring manager. The personality assessment is a joke - just don't put down answers saying that you do things like drugs, or stealing from the workplace.

Interview Questions

• All typical stuff: Times you disagreed with someone, greatest weakness, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The process involved 3 Skype interviews, 2 skills tests, and 1 face to face meeting with upper management. The entire process took at least 4 weeks. Each person I interviewed with told me something different regarding the training process. There seemed to be a severe lack of communication within the company.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Four part timed test on location and then talk with a recruiter and then interview. Before the day of testing there is an online ethics and personality test. Pretty basic stuff, 1-5 scale of agree to disagree.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were overwhelmed at work.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. You have a couple skype interviews and then you are invited to take "the test". It's an assessment test with puzzles, word problems, and definitions. Odd for a job interview, but Reynolds uses it as a threshold and then determines what would be a good fit. After you pass you you have a few more interviews with management. You skype with the VP of your department (most awkward interview of my life) and by that point you are in

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2015.

Interview

There were two phone calls from recruiters and then a pretty long online logic and personality test that takes about 2-3 hours. Next step is a skype interview with the recruiter and then further skype interviews with hiring management. The recruiters are very nice and personable. Nothing inappropriate was asked. Be prepared to answer all the "normal" interview questions even with the recruiters.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Fairly long (30 minute+) IQ test in a large computer lab. Pass that and you interview with a senior level. Also have some sort of mouth drug test where you keep a spoon-like object underneath your tongue.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Lots of testing, mostly math related problem solving questions. I first got a phone call and then was sent an email with many online tests to complete before coming in and taking a proctored 1.5 hour exam. Then had a standard interview with a recruiter and after filled out a very long typed application. Had two more one hour interviews after with hiring managers from the sales department. Was there for a total of five hours. Was told I needed to come back for one more interview and to do a mock sales call and would then receive a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in your career in two years?   Answer Question

Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks and Consisted of a I.Q. Test, Personality Test, Pre-employment interview, an Interview with the department head, and Drug and back ground screen. The longest part was waiting for them to get back to you to set up the interview and then it all only took about 3 hours.