Reynolds and Reynolds

Getting the Interview

300 candidate interviews

Part-time Hardware Repair & Manufacturing Interview

College Station, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2014.

Interview Details – Spent my personal time taking the stupid personality test, then went to their facility to take the Aptitude test. They told me after the test that they will contact me within 3 business days. They end up emailing me a week later that I did not get the job. Waste of time. Will never apply to this stupid company again.

Interview Question – What the hell are y'all trying to determine with the stupid aptitude test?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – The worst possible process ever seen in my life. Test, tests, tests,tests and more tests.

Interview Question – Stupid algebra questions and word problems.   View Answer

Accounting Specialist Intern Interview

Houston, TX

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – They make you do some tests online, then schedule you to come take a computerized test at their location. The test is standard for any position, and are not tailored to the specific position you applied for. The test consists of sequencing, recognizing patterns, and math questions. Basically, I think this is a way to weed out applicants. They send you an e-mail saying they would like to meet with you, but then you just drive all the way to their office to take a ridiculous test and not get interviewed.

Interview Question – The sequencing questions become ridiculous after a while and the math has to be done without using a calculator.   Answer Question

Field Sales Supervisor Interview

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was expecting a long process as their biggest competitor took 3 months to get hired, but never expected a cow herding process with an Algebra test. They even give you prep questions to prepare for the testing prior to the onsite testing as they say they realize most need a refresher. I can honestly say I was very successful with their biggest competitor and never needed Algebra to that extent. I should have listened to the reviews on Glassdoor.

Interview Question – Algebra test.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2013.

Interview Details – Call you and then have you do a test on the weekend you have to complete where it is timed and includes a lot of math and American questions
If you do not qualify they give you no reason other then it related to the test and won't tell you how you did make sure you are not distracted during the trst

Interview Question – Question on world war 2   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2013.

Interview Details – Head hunter emailed from resume on careerbuilder, then a 2 hour test online ranging from personality to synonyms to algebraic word problems. Just think retaking the SATs and you'll get the picture. Then Skype interview where they see you but you don't see them then passed onto the district manager.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Major Accounts Customer Solutions Specialist Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through University partnership with Reynolds & Reynolds online. Then received an email saying I need to complete three items. Little did I know that these three items will take up 3 hours of my life and are really irrelevant to the job. A few days later I got an email saying we have decided to pursue others. I was so mad that I wasted so much of my time taking those hard assessments. Companies need to realize that they lose customers when we experience very negative application process. That is why many companies now start having surveys on how you felt about the application. R&R needs to change their process.

Interview Question – Math Assessment   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Southfield, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a hiring manager via email for a position that I had no experience in the technologies being used, and the manager was quite aggressive in pursuing me. I felt this was quite strange because this does not typically happen in the IT field in this economy. I was then asked by HR to take the online assessment tests that were comprised of math, verbal, logic, and personality tests. It took 4 hours to complete the testing. The math was very difficult. I got through only a few questions in the time allotted. I stopped hearing from HR and the hiring manager after completing the assessments. After contacting them a few days later, I received a rejection email. No reason was given, of course, but I'm pretty sure it was because I did not get through enough of the math questions.

Interview Question – All of the math questions story problems involving algebra and required reading the problems a few times before attempting to answer them.   Answer Question

Software Developer - Southfield, MI Interview

Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2012.

Interview Details – I did not get to the interview - I did their online personality and math tests online, and received a rejection letter several weeks later. The tests took two hours, and comprised the various comparing pictures, finding the next in the sequence, etc. I did not talk to a single person during this time, it was all done online.

Interview Question – The math test consisted of story problems which are easily solved on paper, but may take more than 15 seconds each to solve.

There is a section of the test that requires you to compare one set of numbers to another and determine which ones are a pair. This one is very hard on the eyes as they want it done in less than a few minutes.
  Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter, did multiple IQ/math/personality tests that took a few hours total, had a phone interview with recruiter, had to fill out "interesting" job application that asked very personal questions about car payments, dependents, child support (supposedly to make sure pay range would be adequate for applicant). After all that I had phone interview w/ local sales manager, then a week later he set up face to face interview, he said he would be in touch for day on trade and to complete another assessment over again (to make sure 1st one was not cheated on). I have over 6 yrs experience, would require very little training, but just received generic email saying I would not be continuing. Job is not rocket science, interview process is ridiculous.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds interview questions and advice. All 300 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.