Reynolds and Reynolds

337 candidate interviews

Part Time Interview

Part Time
College Station, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2013.

Interview Details – Very long and annoying, had to take a test, if you passed get interviewed immidaettly

Interview Question – What do your parents make   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not deal with their shadiness

Software Support Specialist Interview

Software Support Specialist

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – They seem to place a lot of emphasis on a logic-type aptitude test that I had taken when they were Universal Computer Systems (UCS). It had things like recognizing number patterns and word knowledge. It seems regardless of your ability to do well in a position with them, they place an inordinate amount of importance on the test for some reason. Even before they interview you and whether or not you desire to work there, they want your score.

They tested a lot of people and many don't get called back for an interview. The testing process takes more than an hour and can use up much of your time. I think you can learn how to take the test and do well on it. Even if you do well on it, it does not mean you will get a job offer from them. They contacted me some years later for my resume posting and was interested in interviewing me, which required taking that test again and filling out an application before having an interview and not knowing if I was even interested in the position. I decided to forgo their cumbersome process, especially since the pay was probably very modest for the effort.

Interview Question – They seem to be very concerned about if an applicant uses of tobacco or smokes. Well, regardless if I do or not, they ought to factor in if allowing smoking has benefits. I worked in a technology department and a number of people smoked on their breaks because it relaxed them enough to overcome the stress and complete their projects.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Strategic Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred for the position. Got a call the very next morning from HR and they were pleased to receive my resume since I had worked for the company years go. I was to get a call for an interview in the next few days. Instead I got an email saying I didn't fit the position. They simply figured out my age. two other people with less experience got interviews but are 10 years younger. I bet you can review their hiring since the new ownership and their have not been people over 45 hired in any kind of numbers.

Interview Question – The first person loved my background and didn't ask any difficult questions.   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – They were very nice, the whole HR staff was just wonderful, I am currently waiting for a result from my background check and etc, wish me luck?

Interview Question – Straight forward questions, just answer them truthfully.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Reynolds and Reynolds expects all applicants to take online personality and aptitude tests before the actual interview. You are then required to take more competence tests once you arrive at the facility. If you pass these tests, you are asked in for an interview on the spot. Otherwise, they say they will be in touch and email you about a week later saying they were pursuing other applicants.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – Very friendly interviewers. They have their own department and they do their job well. They also have activities for interns during the summer.

Interview Question – Most answers are straight forward.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – I first got an email that they were impressed by some of my background on my resume and asked if I could make a visit to the office. It's kind of a waste of time cuz they will ask you to drive all the way to dayton and take a test.

Interview Question – There's no question at all. They just schedule people to take several tests on their computers   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Interview process was very positive except for the multiple questions regarding tobacco use and stating their expected commitment to company like you were joining the military. Was very disappointed that when offer was received there was no negotiation and offer was 10K less than I currently make. Who leaves their current position for less money?

Interview Question – tobacco use and stating company rules and expectations with no regard to family or work/life balance.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was 10K less than I currently make and when I countered they proceeded to tell me that they have all these other applicants that are better. Definitely made me feel like you took what they offered and be happy about it.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2012.

Interview Details – Got an email from someone with HR that asked me to complete personality assessment and an aptitude test. Took around two hours and the SAT type questions were challenging. And even though they have your resume (that's why they contacted you in the first place), you are required to complete an entire section regarding past job responsibilities.

But much of it was worthless. Questions about where Princess Di was killed and something about the Berlin wall.

A few days later I received a form email that I was not selected to move forward. A real waste of time and effort.

Interview Question – The SAT portion of the online assessment was challenging. I had a 705 GRE last year and still found a few head scratchers on this test.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – prefer not to say but very difficult testing

Interview Question – how many ping pong balls in a plane   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no omment

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!