Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2015.

When I came into the interview, I was put into a small room and had to take a 15-20 minute test. It consisted of logic puzzles and algebra questions. Nothing to do with the position I was applying for. Afterwards, I had a Skype interview with a recruiter in a different city.

IT Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2015.

I received an email saying that the company was interested in me. They required me to fill out an application, take a personality test, and then an aptitude test. The whole process took 3 hours for me. I was then scheduled for a Skype interview and I was told if they are further interested in me, there will be another interview after that. A week later, I was thanked for applying for Reynolds and Reynolds.

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2015.

The process involved an initial phone call from a recruiter. Next there is a series of test that must be taken online. Then a phone interview. The test take about 2-3 hours to take.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2015.

I found the company through a campus career website. Seems like an interesting opportunity. They contacted me back asking me to take a personality test which took a little over an hour. The test had a lot of different things on it which I felt were completely irrelevant to the position.

Later I got a call from one of their recruiters and had a phone interview with her. She was very nice and professional. At the end of the interview, she suggested that I look into a consultant position that they had, so I switched to that. From there I had a skype interview. Afterwards, she sent me a long form application, a background check form, and an ethics test to complete. I am still in the interviewing process but am supposed to meet with the hiring manager now.

Interview Questions
    • Q: What is an experience that impacted you the most out of your college career?
      Q: What salary were you expecting to get?

View Answer

Customer Support Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied through school, then received link to take online assessment. Do not take this assessment if you don't have the time or the attention at that moment. It was very lengthy and required a lot of brain power to complete.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I responded to their online job listing with my resume. I received a message back asking that I come in for testing and a possible interview. They sent along some peculiar tests for me to do at home that included psych evals and IQ testing. The whole process took a couple hours and I ended up not getting asked to stay for an interview. From what I can tell they have a very particular type of personality they want for their company. I received word back a little while after that day that they were going with different options. All in all I would consider the entire experience a waste of time. I had put together a tailored resume with relevant school/intern experience but did not speak with one person. It was not until I came on here afterwards that I realized that is their method. Let the computers do all of the evaluations for you. Applicants end up spending a day preparing and performing tests only to get dismissed in seconds. I doubt they even looked at my resume...

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2014.

Series of several Skype interviews and some competency tests. I thought the process was drawn out much more than it needed to be, I don't see a need to have a Skype interview with 4 different people about the same material. Also, I had to take the 2 hour competency tests twice because they wanted it proctored. If a proctored test was that important to them they should have saved everyone some time and just done that the first time. The fact that they were willing to do everything online was a huge plus though, I wouldn't have been able to go through any of the process otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • I'm looking at buying a car for my son. Would you recommend your current car?   Answer Question

Part Time Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2015.

You have to take a couple of assessment tests at home prior to making an appointment to take a final assessment test in their office. It was not a pleasant process going into their office because it's like herding cattle (too many people tested at once). No interview given at all at this appointment.

Interview Questions
    • No interview given because supposedly they have to review the final assessment and "we'll call you if we're interested."   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2014.

I applied through campus recruiter, and then got an email just 3 days later to ask for my available days to take an aptitude test, which consists of math related questions. Oh, before that I had to spent 2 hours to take the personality tests.
    The aptitude went horribly, so I did not get any offer. They replied quite fast, just a week later you will receive a result.

Software Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2015.

They gave you a link and ask you to take tests including personal assessment and mathematical evaluations. It took about 2 hours to finish all the questions. Kind of boring. All applicants at Reynolds and Reynolds must complete our pre-employment testing. The logic and aptitude test contains three timed sections. All questions are multiple choice.

Interview Questions
    • Mental Acuity – 15 minutes
      Business Terms/Memory Recall – 5 minutes
      Vocabulary – 4 minutes
      Perception – 3 minutes
      Mechanical Interest – not timed
      Personality – not timed

In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school. If 40 percent of all employees are men, what percent of all the employees attend night school?

Answer Question