Reynolds and Reynolds

300 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Assistant Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2014.

Interview Details – First of all, be prepared to take a long test and impossible completion on the timed tests. If you pass the test then you'd be asked to see the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter (same one) twice with a one-year gap, the questions are still the same. Also be prepared to speak with a robot because that lady will not show any emotions during the conversation, she will provide you the information with whatever she knows in several sentences like a radio. Any further questions, you will get the answer "I'm not so sure" or a weird look from her.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. I just wished that I could have a normal conversation as an interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – The interview consists of at most 2-3 rounds, first online test which consists of aptitude, assessment, general logical questions. I was so confident that I would be selected for further rounds but it was rejected!

Interview Question – Practice logical questions which are time consuming   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Support Specialist
Kettering, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Lots of ridiculous IQ-type testing before you're even considered for an interview. If they tell you they'll call you at a later date, it means you failed. If they ask you to stay for an interview, you passed. Then they'll pass you around from department to department to see who likes you. Plan on being there for 2+ hours, most of which is spent alone in a room.

Interview Question – All the silly math and pattern questions that have nothing to do with any position at Reynolds. They just want to weed people out who don't remember high school math.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. They gave me 3 days to reach a decision.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Development Interview

Software Development
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had an appointment to take an aptitude test. The test is divided into 3 parts : identifying sequence, spatial relationship, and algebra.

Interview Question – Some questions take longer than others to solve. Since its timed, do the easy one and go back to the hard one if you get a chance to finish a part.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.

Interview Details – Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.

Interview Question – The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – What all the past comments said are true.
I took two tests and I assume I passed them since I was told I'd have a Skype interview after that.
After the skype interview I was given another two tests. Three weeks later I was told they would not continue with me.
The tests are really easy but strange. Overall it took about 1 and 1/2 months

Interview Question – Very basic math and personal questions.   Answer Question

Software Support Specialist Interview

Software Support Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is extensive for software related positions, but that's because the software is proprietary (can't learn it until you work here) and there is a ton of it. So the training process will take up almost 6 months.

Because of this massive commitment on both the employee and employer's part, they spend a lot of time making sure it's a good fit before making an offer. That can be frustrating for some people, especially since most positions start as entry level, but it's better than making a poor choice and having to start all over.

Interview Question – N/A. Because the software is proprietary, there are very few technical questions. Most difficult part is the aptitude test, but these are more logic based and sequencing questions. Not that hard, just time consuming.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They make an offer. You either accept or make a counter offer. They either decline or make a 2nd offer. That's usually the end of it. They don't play a lot of games going back and forth multiple times. They are pretty straight forward and no nonsense.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Digital Marketing Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – As others have mentioned, the hoops R&R makes their applicants jump through are ridiculous if your job will not be math-based. I took numerous tests at home, then went to R&R for another similar one. After waiting half an hour after taking the test, I was told they would contact me within five business days. I knew then, from other Glassdoor reviews, that they were not pursuing me further. Total waste of my time.

Time Consuming Interview Process Interview

Dayton, OH

Interview Details – Online Interview Process was ridiculous! Don't waste 2 hours of my time for an entry-level position. With all of the assessments and tests It was like I was trying to get a job with the federal government not an entry level job.

Interview Question – There were seven assessments and a personality test.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Product Analyst Interview

Product Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – No technical questions. What were your strengths and weakness? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Interview Question – Do you have any financial commitments right now?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds