Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

3.1

Production Specialist Interview

Had to take an aptitude test. The test itself wasn't difficult except you had a limited amount of time to answer the questions. With that said, the test overall was pretty difficult. Then you got interviewed by the recruiter and they explained more about the company and the position

Software Engineer Interview

irst test is written test..itself is very hard one, so technical...candidate should prepare well ! other rounds are technical HR and HR round ..these rounds are as usual but candidate should prepare themselves in a good manner to face these rounds !!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, received an email two days latter asking me to take some online assessments which had a lot of math, personality tests, sequence tests in numbers and shapes. I have over 20 years of customer service experience with dealerships, and none of this pertains to the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I found the job on my university's career database and submitted my resume. A week later they contacted me through email to take the personality/aptitude test. Since at the time I did not live close to any of their offices, I had to take these tests online. The tests took me about 4 hours total to complete. The questions were similar to something you would expect on a SAT or IQ tests. A lot of more abstract thinking, but nothing too difficult if you were able to make it into college.

A few days later a recruiter contacted me, and she interviewed me over Skype. A few days after that, a supervisor interviewed me over Skype as well. Then they asked if I could drive down to Houston for an onsite interview. At their office I was interviewed by three different people for several hours. Over the next few weeks I was interviewed a few more times over Skype by various higher-ups. Nearly two weeks after my last interview, I was called in for a drug test/background check and given an offer, which I accepted. As someone who abhors standardized tests, in my opinion the hardest part was taking the exams without quitting.

PS: If you smoke tobacco, don't even bother applying as R&R is a pretty conservative company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied through other source – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

4 Aplitude Test, 1 large at home and 3 in the facility. The facility is super nice but rather tough to get past the test for an interview. I would like to actually sit down with another person to explain my skills rather than have some computer tell them if I'm qualified based off a test that is timed and doesn't really relate to the material i applied for.

Interview Questions
    • The Test seems to get you flustered because of the way it is scored, 1 point for each answer correct 1/4 for incorrect answers and 0 points for unanswered questions, if you don't score high enough on the test they do not move forward with your application   Answer Question

Video Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

The first interview was done over Skype; good for those seeking jobs far from home, or are unable to travel far. The interviewer was friendly and helpful when it came to answering most of my questions, though they did not know as much as I wished to know about the position, which is new to the company, and requested that I instead ask the hiring managers such things as what types of projects the newly hired employee would be taking on.

Interview Questions
    • What would cause you to pick another company over ours if given other offers?   Answer Question

Business Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

I got an email for interview. First I gave timed online test, then they called me for on-site aptitude test in which I got selected and then had two separate interviews with two of their managers. After few days they called me for an interview with VP. Interviews went really well I even agreed on their lowest possible salary offer, they showed me their offices where I was supposed to work(if i get the job). 2 weeks later they send me a rejection email. I didn't know what went wrong just that whole interview was kind of a joke.

Data Specialist Interview

got an email from a recruiter of reynolds and reynolds. they said they have several space matching my experience and background. I needed to do several test. Took a lot of tests online, including math, logic, vocabulary and so on. It takes several hours. two days later, they rejected me just based on the test result. wired interview and company.

Software Education Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, was contacted to set up a time for testing at the College Station location. Testing takes a couple of hours, they are logic-type tests... pretty annoying process. You are in a room with a lot of other people taking the same test. After completing the tests, they asked if I could hang around to interview with a recruiter. The recruiter asked me pretty basic interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. She explained a few different job openings that I was interested in. Seemed like it went well, she was pretty thorough.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult or unexpected... Just beware that this company is very conservative. They have a no tobacco use policy on or off the job. They randomly drug test, including screening for nicotine. I thought that was pretty ridiculous.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Entry Level Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Went through 5 interviews, 2 assessment tests. I felt like everything went well. The very last interview had a drug test. I didn't read other Glass Door reviews until after taking the test to realize they test for tobacco. I am not a frequent tobacco user, but it was enough not to land the position. It would be more efficient if they did this in the beginning IMO. After dealing with people throughout the process over a month, received a generic "not moving forward" email. Good luck to those still interested.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions would be on the assessments, no calculator allowed.   Answer Question