Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.1

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to take an aptitude test and then I had an interview with a human resources personnel on the spot. The text was not to difficult but it was good that i studied for it prior to taking the test. It took about 30 to 45 minutes to take the test.

Interview Questions

• What do your currently do in your current job.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kettering, OH).

Interview

There wasn't one. You first come into the facility to take an aptitude test. You must finish in the top 10% of applicants to be invited back. You will be placed in a testing room with a few other applicants. When you finish you will wait in the lobby as they review your results. They will either tell you then you will have another interview, or they will say they will be in touch and notify you via email in a day or two that they will not be pursuing your application at this time.

Reynolds Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The process involved 3 Skype interviews, 2 skills tests, and 1 face to face meeting with upper management. The entire process took at least 4 weeks. Each person I interviewed with told me something different regarding the training process. There seemed to be a severe lack of communication within the company.

Travel Customer Training Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted few days later to take the assessment online. After I took the test I got an email saying they will contact me in 3-5 days to let me know how they will proceed but I still haven't heard from them. it's been a week now

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Four part timed test on location and then talk with a recruiter and then interview. Before the day of testing there is an online ethics and personality test. Pretty basic stuff, 1-5 scale of agree to disagree.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were overwhelmed at work.   1 Answer

Software Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. You have a couple skype interviews and then you are invited to take "the test". It's an assessment test with puzzles, word problems, and definitions. Odd for a job interview, but Reynolds uses it as a threshold and then determines what would be a good fit. After you pass you you have a few more interviews with management. You skype with the VP of your department (most awkward interview of my life) and by that point you are in

Interview Questions

Interview

After reading all of the negative feedback about the interview process, I decided not to take the assessment tests. The company itself seems rather creepy in how they contact potential candidates. I never responded to my email to take the test and they emailed me and called me to ask me to take the test. I get a cultish, conformist vibe and not about that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2015.

Interview

There were two phone calls from recruiters and then a pretty long online logic and personality test that takes about 2-3 hours. Next step is a skype interview with the recruiter and then further skype interviews with hiring management. The recruiters are very nice and personable. Nothing inappropriate was asked. Be prepared to answer all the "normal" interview questions even with the recruiters.

Customer Training Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Once you apply, someone will contact you to choose a ate and time to come in and take a aptitude test. You will also have to do an online application and 3 assessments before you take the aptitude test on site. When you go to take the aptitude test, it is in a computer lab with many other people taking the same test. They didn't even know the position I came in to test for. If you do not score well on the test (it is very hard if you have not take a alegbra course recently or good at doing math without a calculator) then you are automatically not going to proceed with the interviewing process.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Reynolds required several hours of time to fill out extensive paperwork, take numerous online assessments, and then required an on-site test. When you come in, you sit with a few dozen applicants most of whom were right out of college, to take an hour test that asks a variety of cognitive and math questions. For a professional with 15+ years of experience, I just about walked out immediately. This says a lot about the company and their culture, and it isnt good.

Interview Questions

• 30 minutes of math word problems with lots of algebra.   Answer Question