Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2015.

Interview

It is my understanding that anyone who shows interest in a position gets through to the "standardized testing" round. I was asked to fill out an at-home test (took about an hour) and reserve a spot for an in-office test weeks and weeks later.

I took the hour long in-office exam (no calculators), was sent to a holding area for 20 minutes, and then asked to leave. The recruiters were unprofessional, snobby, and quite literally just standing around gossiping.

I received a rejection email a few days later. Guess I didn't pass their cute little SAT test. Incredibly unfair to make creatives pass a test designed for analytical minds in order to get an interview. I was never even asked to hand over a portfolio. I may have trouble with long division and calculating the square footage of Susie's garden, but I assure you that I could churn out more interesting articles than anyone else in that room.

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2015.

Interview

The whole procedure took 2 weeks.
    I applied somewhere on the website and received an email from HR that they want to proceed with me. But first I need to submit a personal assessment test on their website (Online quiz).
    In the description they mentioned that it will be for 40-45 minutes but that took so long.
    After submitting the test I received an email that they are not interested in me. I asked for the reason but they didn't reply (>8 days).

Basically the test contained number of aptitude questions which were not related to job description and lots of mathematical tasks. If anybody is reading this from their company then I want to ask you what's the point in taking this non-sense test? Is it really necessary?
    Thanks to all the people who did share their opinion here and that helped to prepare for the test. I am very good at this type of test but these people are just playing with us. So if you get any email, don't get excited these people will be fooling you.
    Don't waste your valuable time and move on.

Interview Questions

• Online assessment quiz- Personal, mathematical, mechanical, business questions.
      (not difficult but time consuming)

1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Went in to take an assessment. We were told maybe we would get an interview that day. Didn't get an interview that day. The guy who emailed me wasn't that pleasant.

IT Desktop Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Application and testing, followed by onsite proctored testing in a small room with a lot of other candidates. After the test was over you were either asked to wait for an interviewer or you were told "we'll let you know".

Interview Questions

• What did I find appealing about working at Reynolds, and where did I see myself in the next 2 to 3 years if hired.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Online assessment then an onsite interview. Interview questions were not related to software development. I did not understand the reason behind such an interview. next was a technical round with Data structure questions which were very easy to solve.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2015.

Interview

They replied to me fast. The questionnaire was extensive and I felt like some were irrelevant to the job I applied for. They asked questions about number, letter, and shape patterns. I didn't mind it but I felt like they were unnecessary for the Call Analyst job.

Interview Questions

• Will you now or in the future require visa sponsorship for employment at Reynolds and Reynolds?   1 Answer
    • Do you smoke or use tobacco products?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer
    • What are your annual income requirements (even if negotiable, please provide a desired range)?   1 Answer
    • Are you legally eligible to work in the United States?   1 Answer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First, they emailed me a questionnaire that had a problem solving test and math test. If you pass that, they send you to interview with a recruiter. After that, you will continually move up the department with interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous jobs, what I liked about each job, etc.   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX).

Interview

Detached and impersonal. I understand they need to assess the critical and logical thinking of those applying for jobs requiring those skills, but I felt like I was taking the SAT test all over again. I was completely unprepared for that level of skills assessment for a recruiting assistant position. Totally unnecessary and rediculous!

Interview Questions

• All the relevant questions about background, relevant experience.   1 Answer

Programming Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX).

Interview

The first step was an easy phone screen about my education history and skills. Before I came in for the in-person interview I had to complete several online screenings. The in-person interview was easy and straightforward, just asking about previous work experience and extolling the bottom up promotion style of the company. There was also around 1 or 2 hours of further computer based testing on reaction times and personality assessments, kind of weird for the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Really long and tough, not the best at keeping you informed and sometimes hard to see where it was going. Basically there was a phone interview, online math and aptitude tests which were long and difficult. Then there was an in person interview and a skype interview that were about an hour or more each with a lot of sincere questions - they expected me to have a lot of questions as well. Then there was a proctored math test to ensure I was not using a calculator and it was very similar and had some of the same questions as the last exam - still tough and long. It took about two months and it was so annoying, but if it's something you really want it is definitely worth following through.

Interview Questions

• I saw on google that you have done reports on (insert blank here). Tell me about it.   Answer Question