Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.1

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2015.

Interview

The initial "interview" ended up being nothing more than just another computer assessment, which was not what was expected. The assessment was a generic one that was aimed towards "pattern recognition", which was nothing more than a numerical assessment and offered very little towards actual graphic design. Overall, the building was nice and the employees were polite, but the assessments were overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, just online mathematics assessments.   Answer Question

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

After I applied, I was sent a "Personality Assessment and Aptitude Test" (online). Basically this is a long and tedious series of brain teasers, grammar questions, and simple mathematical problems. I have no idea how this determines my ability to work as a Customer Support Specialist, which is a completely non-technical role that is focused on building strong relationships with customers. It has nothing to do with being good on the SAT (and I scored in the 99th percentile for that). After 30 minutes I was extremely bored. And we still had half way to go! So I just submitted 70% of the assessment and called it quits. What a waste of time. A week later, I got an email saying that I hadn't been hired. No surprise there -- I'd forgotten about the company by then. Also, I see on Glassdoor that they have you take the same test with a Skype proctor. Not my cup of tea. If you can't trust your future employees to take a test online, then either scrap it completely or do the entire thing in person. Don't make someone take the same, excruciatingly boring test twice. Salary starts at $38k, which isn't bad but isn't worth it in my book. You have access to the company car (for personal and business use), paid training, paid vacation and sick days, and insurance (medical, dental, vision and life).

Interview Questions

• In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school. If 40 percent of all employees are men, what percent of all the employees attend night school?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Had to take some personality tests online followed by an aptitude test on site. The test is full of questions with patterns and algebraic word problems. It's an hour long and is designed not to be finished. After that I had a skype interview with a recruiter which was fairly basic. The questions centered around who I am and why I wanted to work there. From here I had two more interviews from department heads that were about my programming experience. I was given some code to look at and find the bug. Waiting on the next step if any.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Pretty much the biggest waste of my time. Had to complete an online assessment from home and then another at their office. There was a computer lab that looked like a community college testing center in which I had to complete an hour+ IQ test. Needless to say, I didn't pass. I sent in my resume, was emailed by a recruiter, came in for the test, and then told they did not wish to move forward. I never even spoke to a recruiter, the entire application process is based off of this test. I have 5+ years digital marketing experience with a national company and a bachelors degree and was not even considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• 30+ math word problems, geometry and alphabet sequence, ect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Online assessment and on site test too. Nothing related to software developers skills. They do not give you any change to talk with someone about your skills, you move foward only if you pass the test.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Fairly long (30 minute+) IQ test in a large computer lab. Pass that and you interview with a senior level. Also have some sort of mouth drug test where you keep a spoon-like object underneath your tongue.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Lots of testing, mostly math related problem solving questions. I first got a phone call and then was sent an email with many online tests to complete before coming in and taking a proctored 1.5 hour exam. Then had a standard interview with a recruiter and after filled out a very long typed application. Had two more one hour interviews after with hiring managers from the sales department. Was there for a total of five hours. Was told I needed to come back for one more interview and to do a mock sales call and would then receive a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in your career in two years?   Answer Question

Interview

Applied online and got an email back saying to fill out a long exam and text. Lot of math and logic. After a week or two had a skype interview. Another week goes by and go in for an in person interview. Walked in and sat around and the person at the desk didnt have any idea at first who I was. Take the online test again then do 3 different interviews. Week after recieve phone call for another skype interview. Then hear back two weeks later I didnt get it.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

SO many tests even before the interview. Some were online and then once you got to their office. Some of the questions asked were strange as well. Most jobs are entry level and for all the work you put in even before the actual interview with testing was not even worth it.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

once arriving at the company location in north west Houston you are directed to the recuiting office where you check in, fill out a form on are directed to the testing area which is a medium sized room with around 30 computers with most of the stations being taken which let me know this company just allows everybody to take the sample test due to the high turn over rate which I read about. The test was not hard but I also was not offered a follow up interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.In a certain company, 30 percent of the men and 20 percent of the women attend night school. If 40 percent of all employees are men, what percent of all the employees attend night school?   1 Answer