Reynolds and Reynolds

Very Difficult Interview

Hardware Support Interview

Hardware Support
Kettering, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2011.

Interview Details – Lots of tests and questions. There were a lot of questions on these tests.

Interview Question – Weakness   Answer Question

Student Inventory Interview

Student Inventory
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2013.

Interview Details – interview is a type of employment test that involves a conversation between a job applicant and representative of the employing organization.[1] Interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection.[2] Interviews vary in the extent to which the questions are structured, from totally unstructured and free-wheeling conversation, to a set list of questions each applicant is asked.[3] Research has shown that structured interviews are more valid than unstructured, that is, they are more accurate in predicting which applicants will make good employees.[4]

Interview Question – interview is a type of employment test that involves a conversation between a job applicant and representative of the employing organization.[1] Interviews are one of the most popularly used devices for employee selection.[2] Interviews vary in the extent to which the questions are structured, from totally unstructured and free-wheeling conversation, to a set list of questions each applicant is asked.[3] Research has shown that structured interviews are more valid than unstructured, that is, they are more accurate in predicting which applicants will make good employees.[4]   View Answer

Intern/Open to Different Positions Interview

Intern/Open to Different Positions
College Station, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2014.

Interview Details – I originally signed up to be considered for a job when they posted on careerbuilder that they were looking for all employees and recent college graduates. I received a message back within 3 days of sending my resume in from Hr department. I was sent a pre-assessment test to do online and answer allot of questions. I was told at the bottom of the message to respond back if I had any questions about the assessment or forms. I filled out the forms and alot of the questions make you select things that did not apply such as "only whatever state residents have to answer" but it would not let you proceed without answering the questions. I sent this to the Hr department and never got a response back from them. I said ok whatever I will just continue. After I got done with the pre-assessment and it got sent in, I was contacted by someone else who wanted to set up an interview. I set up the interview and went to it about a week later. When I got there I had a computer room to go to with about 8-12 other people in it doing the computer assessment on site. The questions were very strange and I did not see any reason for them to make you do this assessment as maybe it was good practice but it would not apply to the positions that I was applying for or many of them. They were hiring for general maintenance and janitors and whatnot and I see no reason for janitors to have a very high sat score as basically this was that kind of test. It had geometrical figures and sentence building and things like that. I was not given a grade on what I made and for all I know I could have passed it and they "were considering other applicants" is all the info I was given after being done with the process and sent home. I did not find out they were considering other applicants till I got another email from them about a week later. I was not very turned on by their test and seen it as a waste of time/complete mind shaft. Basically they want structured people that can prepare for this assessment and give structured answeres. I graduated magma cum laude with honors from college and this test although I did in college/etc, it was like wtf is this sh*t.

Interview Question – We started with a object/shape and flipped and inverted it to where you can not see the lines in the object and masked it. We will present you a series of objects that resemble or closely resemble or not at all resemble the first object. Figure out if the objects are either the same, different, or none at all. Basically might as well just guess on this crap because the images are distorted and can not be accurately figured out.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
College Station, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got contacted by a recruiter. I took an online assessment (1hr long), followed by a second online assessment at their offices (1hr long). Then followed by a 5 minutes talk with a recruiter.

Interview Question – Fraction question on the online assessment.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Part-time Hardware Repair & Manufacturing Interview

Part-time Hardware Repair & Manufacturing
College Station, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2014.

Interview Details – Spent my personal time taking the stupid personality test, then went to their facility to take the Aptitude test. They told me after the test that they will contact me within 3 business days. They end up emailing me a week later that I did not get the job. Waste of time. Will never apply to this stupid company again.

Interview Question – What the hell are y'all trying to determine with the stupid aptitude test?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Dayton, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2014.

Interview Details – First, give you an e-mail to let you answer many background info, such that Application, Personality Assessment and Ethics Assessment. It takes about 2 hours. Then go on-side and take another 1 hour to the Aptitude Test, which is a three-section logic and reasoning test . If you don't pass, you will not even offer any interview.

Interview Question – three-section logic and reasoning test   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – They make you take many tests like others have mentioned. I didn't see the relevance of the tests but they are pretty simple besides the math portion. You should probably brush up on your math skills. The interview itself was pretty easy, really general interview questions. I was interviewed by a recruiter who knew nothing about Computer Science, so when I was explaining some of the projects on my resume she was kind of lost. Interview was over Skype.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions the interview was very general.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
College Station, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through college recruiting program, it took a week for them to call back. Very prompt and organized

Interview Question – I had to go through 4 or 5 tests for 2 hours before the interview. The recruiter asks you about your project & experience and tries to match you based on the experience. Very relaxed interview. There weren't any difficult questions for the first interview with the HR   Answer Question

Network Engineer, Datacenter Interview

Network Engineer, Datacenter

Interview Details – Went through a couple interviews with a recruiter and one with a department VP. There were also a couple tests, a problem solving test, a technical test and a personality test.

Interview Question – I don't recall any exceptionally challenging questions. Just the usual sorts of questions.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
College Station, TX

I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a phone call. Then an aptitude test. Followed by a skype interview.

Interview Question – Giving what I thought the pros and cons of the company were.   Answer Question