Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

3.1

Software Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The interview here just wastes your time. The HR email me and asked me to take a online aptitude test. This will take more than 1 hour. Then going to the company to take a second test, which is just as the first aptitude test. After the test, they told candidates go home and wait their email. One week later, they send you a reject email.

Interview Questions
    • There are too many problems in the second test. Although they are not hard, but really take time.   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Long process with lots of interviews and assessments. Had to complete two hours of assessments before interviewing with a recruiter. Then interviewed with supervisor and director. Went to background before offer. Had to complete a drug test that tested for nicotine.

Software Developer Interview

First step is assessment test. It's is a lengthy test. Require simple math and aptitude questions. After that is the interview, which I am waiting for. HR people are good and they reply about the process as you go on. Hoping to get a positive reply from them ASAP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

Save your time don't even apply. I applied online. the recruiter said there was a couple short online personality trait testing to complete. I was thinking 30 minutes tops. So I started it on this laptop before I went to bed. I started it at about 830 I didn't complete until after midnight. Secondly the buildings at Dayton location is POORLY MARKED. When she told me to come in . Never told which buiding to come to. Never told me where to park. So I parked among the rest of the employees. I walked probably a good mile while it was raining. finally I get to the "recruiter" she reminds me to "do well" because they only take the approx top 10 percent. The test makes no sense. I got turned down but with the turnover problems at Reynolds and Reynolds. Then the testing is weird. I probably had 5 hours of testing. I talked with a friend who said they met with him 4-5 times before they offered him the job. He said the wages aren't that hot either. It would be one thing if they paid 100 k per year. I saw his W-2 I know what he makes(I won't say) but if they offered me NO WAY IN HECK I would accept it.

Customer Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

I received an email from a Recruiter of the company, she saw my resume in a Job Posting and then she sent an email if I agree to continue with the process. I agreed and she sent me an email with a link for completing a series of test and application forms. The test was about perception, memory, ethic questions (like if you smoke) and an aptitude test (a math test).
    The aptitude test is the worse, not only you can not use calculator, but if you pass that, you have to retake the same test in front of a supervisor (they do not believe you can be honest)
    I think it is ridiculous to make this kind of pre-check before an interview. I completed the test (for more than 2 hours) and then, after 5 days I received an email told me I wasn't consider to continue with the process.
    I think it is better they told me that, because after see the process, the type of questions they made, I have no interest at all to work for a company like that. A Waste of time!! Read the comments here before you decide to continue with that process.

Interview Questions
    • Aptitude test, a lot of ethic questions ( like what do you think about abort, smoke, etc etc)   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I think Reynolds and Reynolds would be a great company to work for, but they make do plenty of personality and aptitude assessments and then make you wait a week before you know if you are selected to continue on in the process. You go to the campus take the test and then leave. I just think that the process is weird. I have yet to interview or hear anything from them

Software Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I did all of their interview process in one day. I was at their building for over 5 hours for 3 rounds of interviews. You have to take a test before they will even interview you. It is basically an IQ test. As if passing college wasn't proof enough that you are intelligent. But after that you interview with an HR rep who basically just makes sure you answer the standard HR questions correctly, the division manager, and finally the VP. The VP is very nice, just very quiet during the interview. At the end you take a drug test. If they drug test you, expect an offer. If they don't, you probably won't get one.

I did not negotiate, but you definitely can and should. They typically don't pay well.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I first got an email that they were impressed by some of my background on my resume and asked if I could make a visit to the office. It's kind of a waste of time cuz they will ask you to drive all the way to dayton and take a test.

Interview Questions
    • There's no question at all. They just schedule people to take several tests on their computers   Answer Question

Marketing Graphic Designer Interview

After submitting my application, I received an email back saying:

"After reviewing your qualifications, we are interested in proceeding with you to the next steps in our process which are outlined below."

I was given their "Application, Personality and Aptitude Assessment". I took this test with no concerns, knowing I have taken this test multiple times previously, and aced it each time (including the Military ASVAB, on which I scored 95, qualifying me for every and any military position). I completed the test knowing for sure I did very well on it.

Then I received an email 2 weeks later saying that I was no longer being considered. What this meant to me is: THEY DO NOT PRE-SCREEN YOUR QUALIFICATIONS PRIOR TO GIVING YOU THE TEST. The only thing that could have disqualified me is my resume, meaning they put me through a 2 hour test without first looking at my resume.

Take the test if you want, but just know that it's part of the job application and that you haven't yet passed any benchmarks.