Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

3.1

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2014.

They email you about scheduling a test appointment and they put you in a room with many others. Your basically a guinea pig and they use these "IQ" test to evaluate you. The test does not measure any real world skill. I do not know the reason why they did not hire me, but i am guessing that they are very picky on the job applicant.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question... Where did princess diana die? seriously why would you ask such an irrelevant question.   View Answer

Billing-commissions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2014.

I went through 4 interviews, 1 phone and 3 Skype since I did not live in the area. They asked mainly questions on your background and some situational, mostly experience based.

Regional Systems Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The initial process started with an assessment test, and then the next round was a phone interview, after that I was flown to the company for an in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard regarding previous experience. They will check all jobs listed and references, so be truthful.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was limited but I was able to get a small increase to their offer.

Production Specialist Interview

Had to take an aptitude test. The test itself wasn't difficult except you had a limited amount of time to answer the questions. With that said, the test overall was pretty difficult. Then you got interviewed by the recruiter and they explained more about the company and the position

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kettering, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The pre-employment testing, specifically the math portion is a bit extreme. One could certainly justify it if in fact is was validated and resulted in reduced turnover but the turnover is always very high. I would encourage this company's recruiting department to re-evaluate the assessment piece of their selection process. This may or may not occur either as they experience high turnover in that department as well.

Interview Questions
    • The math portion of the pre-employment assessment testing is difficult unless you've just graduated.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

irst test is written test..itself is very hard one, so technical...candidate should prepare well ! other rounds are technical HR and HR round ..these rounds are as usual but candidate should prepare themselves in a good manner to face these rounds !!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied online, received an email two days latter asking me to take some online assessments which had a lot of math, personality tests, sequence tests in numbers and shapes. I have over 20 years of customer service experience with dealerships, and none of this pertains to the job you would be doing.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to go against company policy.   Answer Question

Video Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

The first interview was done over Skype; good for those seeking jobs far from home, or are unable to travel far. The interviewer was friendly and helpful when it came to answering most of my questions, though they did not know as much as I wished to know about the position, which is new to the company, and requested that I instead ask the hiring managers such things as what types of projects the newly hired employee would be taking on.

Interview Questions
    • What would cause you to pick another company over ours if given other offers?   Answer Question

Project Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

I found the job on my university's career database and submitted my resume. A week later they contacted me through email to take the personality/aptitude test. Since at the time I did not live close to any of their offices, I had to take these tests online. The tests took me about 4 hours total to complete. The questions were similar to something you would expect on a SAT or IQ tests. A lot of more abstract thinking, but nothing too difficult if you were able to make it into college.

A few days later a recruiter contacted me, and she interviewed me over Skype. A few days after that, a supervisor interviewed me over Skype as well. Then they asked if I could drive down to Houston for an onsite interview. At their office I was interviewed by three different people for several hours. Over the next few weeks I was interviewed a few more times over Skype by various higher-ups. Nearly two weeks after my last interview, I was called in for a drug test/background check and given an offer, which I accepted. As someone who abhors standardized tests, in my opinion the hardest part was taking the exams without quitting.

PS: If you smoke tobacco, don't even bother applying as R&R is a pretty conservative company.

Business Applications Developer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

I got an email for interview. First I gave timed online test, then they called me for on-site aptitude test in which I got selected and then had two separate interviews with two of their managers. After few days they called me for an interview with VP. Interviews went really well I even agreed on their lowest possible salary offer, they showed me their offices where I was supposed to work(if i get the job). 2 weeks later they send me a rejection email. I didn't know what went wrong just that whole interview was kind of a joke.