Reynolds and Reynolds

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

3.1

Customer Training Professional Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

After submitting my resumé for a position, I was asked to complete an application, aptitude test, and personal assessment. It was more like an IQ test and a history quiz. I waited about two weeks and received an email saying that they will not be proceeding with my application.

Marketing/Sales Specialist Interview

I received an email from an HR recruiter, stating that based on my qualifications, they are interested in having me take the online assessments. Due to my slow internet, I was unable to complete a couple assessments, the clock ticking, and I was not able to do anything for a solid minute of a four minute timed vocabulary section. The assessments are ridiculous, and have nothing to do with your qualifications. Be prepared to waste a lot of time. Just the online assessments took close to 3 hours. Approximately two weeks later, I got an email saying they chose not to move forward.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2014.

Resume was pulled and asked if I was interested. Had to take a couple of aptitude tests(Personality, Drug Situations, IQ , and Math) to continue throughout the process. The tests were a bit much and required a lot of time. After finishing that, I was called over the phone to ask about my resume. Basic things discussed, although most of the talk was about past work experience. Then I was told about the company and how things more or less ran. Took less then a week to receive a phone call after asking if I was interested. Awaiting the technical review if they're interested.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult unless you're not able to discuss your resume in detail. The tests really made you think.   Answer Question

Customer Training Professional Interview

Met recruiter at career fair and gave my resume. Was sent an email to complete aptitude test. A few days later I was contacted for a skype interview with the recruiter. About to take second interview with head of department.

Sales Representative Interview

Very open about business and how they operate on daily basis. They seem to very concerned about personal life and how you handle objections or negatives. Pretty standard interview questions

Tbd Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Insane amount of pre-interview testing (crazy difficult considering I'm not applying to be a Statistics professor at MIT). Before moving on in interview process, they want to do a background and credit check, etc. And on the application, they asked some very illegal questions - not to mention asking for my car loan payment amount, my date of birth, my parent's and spouse's parents names, addresses, occupations and myriad other bizarrely intrusive information. I didn't even have to give all that for a military security clearance !

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2014.

Once I had applied online, I received an email requesting that I do the aptitude test, application and a personality assessment. Although there is only 3 items, the tests were very time consuming. It took me about 2 hours total to complete everything that they needed done. The tests were very pointless and I really feel that you must be a genius to pass them. The word tests were easy, as far as analogies and synonyms but the patterns were really difficult. Having to guess which letter was next in different sequences as well. In the job description it just mentions that you must have an outgoing personality and be willing to assist others, NOT be a certified genius.

The recruiter made the mistake of calling me back so I am going to retest, hopefully I get it because I know that with their training, I can easily grasp the job duties.

Interview Questions
    • After the first few questions, there were no surprises. I knew that all of the following questions were going to be irrelevant.   Answer Question

Technical Writing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2014.

This would be my second interview with them. My first was done by campus recruiting. I didn't get the position so I applied again a year later after graduation and they emailed me for a face to face interview. I took 3 assessment tests online before the interview, Then I came to the interview took another quantitive test for about an hour. Did not have my face to face interview and then received an email saying that I did not meet the qualifications...Again.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Applied though the University career fair and received an email to take an aptitude assessment. The company actually makes this ridiculous useless test that it sells to dealerships. Took the assessment and got a call from HR and was told they are going to offer $9 an hr for an internship while other companies are around $20

Interview Questions
    • Useless aptitude assessment, HR questions were about past work and college   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

After the application, I took a series of online assessments and was then contacted a few weeks later for a Skype interview with a recruiter. A few weeks later I had another interview with the head of the software department. Both interviews went very well. The questions were just about my experiences and my resume, so there was nothing out of the ordinary. Probably one of the easiest interviews that I had done.

As a student in my last year of college, I have been actively looking for jobs. I had a job offer already on the table with a pretty high salary, so I told them that when they asked for my salary requirements. After my second interview I got a call for the third but they told me that my offer would be $25,000 less than my offer with the other company. At that point, I withdrew my application.

Overall, the interview process was very easy, but from what I gather, the company will not pay well at all. That was my biggest drawback.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy and about my past experiences.   Answer Question