Reynolds and Reynolds

300 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Training Professional Interview

Customer Training Professional

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Applied online. Email from HR to fill out aptitude/personality assessment. Few days later contacted me to set-up Skype interview with a recruiter. Had Skype interview, was sent a business ethics assessment and "long form" application. Phone interview with Regional Manager. That's where I am right now.

Interview Question – Name a time when you experienced the best/worst customer service.   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Solutions Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Several interviews. Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. Face to face interview with director / VP and generally hiring manager. Also during the process there are 1 or 2 online assessment tests as well as a retake of the assessment test once on site. They are looking for people who are interested and seem link they can connect with others.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected, use STAR and you are fine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contacted a week later with offer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

Interview Details – Took the online assessment and was asked to come in to take it again. Interviewed with HR. super generic questions. Interviewed with manager And everything was pretty standard. He took me around to look at the rooms ( opened one and exclaimed oh!... Then muttered "that was bad".... Don't really know what happened but he was very flustered). Interviewed with VP ( very nice) and then was shown out. Didn't get set up for a drug test so I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job. I don't think I was what they are looking for ( good ole boy type).

Interview Question – What was your favorite class?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process is very extensive. Lots of tests, interviews, etc. Took a long time to get the first call back. I applied for a position in technical support and ended up getting interviewed for a software developer position. It seemed like they were desperate for people. Later learned this is because high turnover.

Interview Question – Most unexpected was the nicotine test on the spot. I did my research and knew I'd get tested but didn't realize it would happen in the interview.   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Recruiting Assistant
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2011.

Interview Details – The first step is to go into the office and take an assessment. Once you have completed this, they will either put you in a room or let you go. If they let you go, you did not pass. If you make it to interviews then you will meet with a recruiter, then they will place you in a department. Then that department will be notified to come interview you.

Interview Question – They mainly just ask you about your past experiences and goals. There is an assessment to start out with that gauges your personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. You either accept the offer or you don't.

Customer Solution Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Applied online with my resume and was contacted two days later to take the assessment test. Took the 3 hour long test failed. I was sent an emailed 2 days later that they were not moving forward. I will like to meet the person who came up with this test

Interview Question – The online assessment   Answer Question

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Account Manager Trainee

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. A couple of days later I was contact by a recruit we scheduled a Skype Interview. The interview went well and I was sent what was called a long form application and a test to do online. I will not lie the test was dang difficult, it was tedious and it seemed irrelevant, I believe this was by design, weeds out the people who don't take it seriously or think its beneath them. This is a work from home job so it takes a lot of discipline to do the tedious day to day administrative duties with out a supervisor watching your every move. I was then called to do a face to face interview with the regional manager and take the test again, the personality section was omitted in this step. That interview went well and I was passed along to the Regional VP in Atlanta, we did a skype interview because of scheduling constraints on both our parts. I was then invited to ride along with one of the local account managers, in my opinion this was the most beneficial part of the process, I got to understand what I would be doing on a day to day basis. The account manager was about my age and was completely upfront about the good and the bad. I took my drug test and was offered the job.

This company has a very conservative ownership and culture, if you have an issue with that it wouldn't be a good fit. They also do not hire tobacco users, and with the cost of health care I can hardly blame them.

Interview Question – The word problems on the assessment test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is a range you can negotiate with I was able to get a little more than my initial offer. Experience in B2B is without a doubt a plus, as well as with autodealers.

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – First step is a phone screen. Then a Skype interview with recruiter. Then in person with Regional Sales Director, Then in person or via Skype with Vice President.

Just be confident. You must also pass their standardized test. The interview is a basic behavorial sales interview. If you are asked how you would attempt to sell something, be sure to ask questions.

Interview Question – How would you sell me this paperclip?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – I sent my resume to the company for a sales position, they are very interested in me. I was asked to take an "Assessment Test" I agreed and proceeded with the test. In sales I have taken many test in my life, I have never and I mean never taken one like this. What does it matter if you know the speed of a printer, what should matter that you can SELL.

Interview Question – Don't bother sending these guys your resume, I believe they want a "Scientist" for the job. I have friends in the company and they did not have to take the assessment test, and I am glad they turned me down. I heard it's not a good place to work and management are MICRO managers. They call the sales person to ensure they are out working, that means they do not believe in their sales team. Who want to work in environment like that!!   Answer Question

Marketing Professional Interview

Marketing Professional

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2013.

Interview Details – Everything leading up to the interviewing process was exhausting. First they schedule you for on site testing, but before that they require you to fill out a lengthy application that includes about five or six different online questionnaires. This part took far longer than any other application I had filled out previously and it was so long that I showed up to testing already annoyed with the company. Next came the testing where you are tested on patterns, vocabulary, and word problems. In many ways it was like a watered down GMAT, which took about 30 minutes. After the test, you then wait in the waiting area watching a company video, which is the about the equivalent of a hotel's channel one, which attempts to sell you on the amenities of the establishment. If you pass the test they then interview you with your basic interview questions and whatnot. The whole company, from the process to the building to interviewers themselves, gave me bad vibes and in many ways I was glad to not move forward with any further interviews because I doubt I would accept an offer to work there.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds