Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

3.1

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH).

Interview

A 30 minute online assessment, an IQ test in person, and five interviews later...I was declined a position at the company. The woman I interviewed with seemed to think highly of my qualifications. The men I interviewed with were arrogant, questioned my knowledge about cars, and even asked about my family and whether I had any children.

Interview Questions

• Have you purchased a car and what was the process like for you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was invited to campus for a series of tests. Upon completion of these tests I had a short interview with a recruiter. After this interview I had another interview with a hiring manager. I was contacted a week later via e-mail that they were no longer interested in pursuing me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online and then received an email asking more question. After answering I was asked to take a few preliminary tests and then after that I was to come in to take a few more tests and have an in-person interview. After the in-person interview I took a couple more online tests and then waited a couple days to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What are your career, financial, and personal goals?
      What is your best characteristic and your worst?

Answer Question

Business Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

They wasted 2 hours of my time by asking me to take an unnecessary test that had nothing to do with my position... only for them to tell me that the position that I am interviewing for has been filled up. They invited me to interview for another position that I didn't know much about. The first interview was resume/ simple behavioral questions. The second interviewer lectured me for 15 minutes about the position that I am supposedly being considered for now. Then after her lecture, she asked me to summarize what she just said. That was it. That was the end of my second interview. Then they had the nerve to call me back twice for my third interview with a director. I know these directors are busy, but get this: the recruiters called me at 5 pm the day before the third interview and wanted me to come in at 10 am the next day. I'm sorry but I have classes and other commitments that I can't skip, not when you call me at the end of the day when I am supposed to show up at 10 the next day for a TENTATIVE interview time.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Reynolds and Reynolds?   1 Answer

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview Questions

• What is your previous job experience?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

After submit my application, I received an email that told me to take an online assessment. The assessment comprised of three parts: Application, The Personality Assessment, and The Aptitude Test. Several days later, I got a rejection letter.

By the way, I don't understand how such kind of questions can estimate a candidate's quality, like in which country Diana died, and some graph inference problems.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Applied through my college's career website. A couple days later they said I was moving to the next stage of application and sent me some evaluations to take. The evaluations were pretty tough, especially the math section (no calculator allowed) and took around two hours to complete. A few days later I received a phone call setting up a Skype interview. That interview seemed to go well, just basic interview questions about previous jobs and strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience.
      What's your greatest strength?
      What's your greatest weakness?

Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and a few days later received an email to schedule an onsite assessment. I went to take the assessment and about a week later received an email stating that the company will not be proceeding with my application.

Interview Questions

• Assessment included sequence, word problems and analysis.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process is excruciatingly long and complex. Series of aptitude, personality, ethics tests, and interview after interview is exhausting. Not much information is given and questions are very basic "why should we hire you over the others?" type of questions. Interviews are given by phone, skype, in-person, and by four different people, recruiter, human resources, vp and department head.

Interview Questions

• describe your past jobs, experiences, and why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Gave them a resume at a career fair and was contacted about a week later saying that I qualified. Was sent several personality tests to take online which asked really random questions. Was then instructed to come in and take another test. Went to the office and was directed to the testing room where about 10 others were testing on a computer. Took the test which had a section for patterns, numbers, and math questions. Once I finished they said they would call me after reviewing my test to see where I best fit into the company. Since I read reviews on this site before hand I knew that was not a good sign. I was emailed about a week later saying that I was not going to be offered the internship.