Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.1

Business Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The process took about one week.

- apply online.
    - receive email to schedule interview. Prior to the interview date, you need to complete Application, Personality Assessment, and Ethics Assessment online.
    - on the interview date, an aptitude test will be taken (pattern, math).
    - after that, HR will talk to you.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX).

Interview

Three online assessments. Ask a lot of random questions. Also ask questions like did you steal from previous company. Some of those questions got me really uncomfortable.
    They emailed me back within a week. I couldn't remember the exactly days. The second round is on-site IQ test. It has nothing to do with the job you are applying for. Questions are sequence pattern analysis and statistics. For sequence pattern, it has two parts. One is like, aabbc, what is the fifth letter. Another one is give you 4 sets of image, and what is the fifth one. Seriously, let your manager do the test, see how is he doing. Those type of questions are really pointless. The test shouldn't be the filter. You are kicking a lot of talented people away. You need to hire new HR who can review people's resume instead of giving everyone online assessments.

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through monster.com, I was asked to complete an application, aptitude test, and personal assessment. It was more like an IQ test and a history quiz. I waited about two weeks and received an email saying that they will not be proceeding with my application.

Video Production Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Had to take assessments. Personality, ethics, IQ which consisted of alpha seqence pattern recognition, picture patterns, and alegebra test. The IQ was was hard for me and I think it's safe to say that the it is not easy at the least. There was no interview because I don't think I scored high enough. In the sample test they give you, it says that you should not guess because it would count against you. In the actual test you get zero points for no answer and 1/4 for a wrong answer so you might as well guess if you can't finish all the questions. Overall they just wasted my time testing me on crap that has absolutely nothing to do with video production.

Interview Questions

Interview

was asked to complete an online personality assessment and application. After that I was told to take an in person IQ test. If they like you they will interview you on the spot, if not they will say they will call you. Then reject you.

Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through campus recruiter, and then got an email just 3 days later to ask for my available days to take an aptitude test, which consists of math related questions. Oh, before that I had to spent 2 hours to take the personality tests.
    The aptitude went horribly, so I did not get any offer. They replied quite fast, just a week later you will receive a result.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

After submitting my resumé for a position, I was asked to complete an application, aptitude test, and personal assessment. It was more like an IQ test and a history quiz. I waited about two weeks and received an email saying that they will not be proceeding with my application.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Resume was pulled and asked if I was interested. Had to take a couple of aptitude tests(Personality, Drug Situations, IQ , and Math) to continue throughout the process. The tests were a bit much and required a lot of time. After finishing that, I was called over the phone to ask about my resume. Basic things discussed, although most of the talk was about past work experience. Then I was told about the company and how things more or less ran. Took less then a week to receive a phone call after asking if I was interested. Awaiting the technical review if they're interested.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult unless you're not able to discuss your resume in detail. The tests really made you think.   Answer Question

Interview

I received an email from an HR recruiter, stating that based on my qualifications, they are interested in having me take the online assessments. Due to my slow internet, I was unable to complete a couple assessments, the clock ticking, and I was not able to do anything for a solid minute of a four minute timed vocabulary section. The assessments are ridiculous, and have nothing to do with your qualifications. Be prepared to waste a lot of time. Just the online assessments took close to 3 hours. Approximately two weeks later, I got an email saying they chose not to move forward.

Customer Training Professional Interview

Application

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair and gave my resume. Was sent an email to complete aptitude test. A few days later I was contacted for a skype interview with the recruiter. About to take second interview with head of department.