Reynolds and Reynolds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
College Station, TX

I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a phone call. Then an aptitude test. Followed by a skype interview.

Interview Question – Giving what I thought the pros and cons of the company were.   Answer Question

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Account Manager Trainee
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on my school's career site with resume and was sent a link to a series of online tests and assessments which were very tedious and seemed unnecessary. I then was offered a skype interview which lasted around 40 minutes, and involved relatively simple questions. They want to make sure you know about the company, you're comfortable with sales, and you don't mind commission based payment.

Interview Question – None in particular, they were standard behavioral questions, such as "Tell me about a time you didn't get along with a team member" or "Tell me about a time you lead a group to success" or "Tell me about a time you had to tell your boss they were wrong about something".   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Accounting Assistant
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in January 2014.

Interview Details – First of all, be prepared to take a long test and impossible completion on the timed tests. If you pass the test then you'd be asked to see the recruiter. I interviewed with the recruiter (same one) twice with a one-year gap, the questions are still the same. Also be prepared to speak with a robot because that lady will not show any emotions during the conversation, she will provide you the information with whatever she knows in several sentences like a radio. Any further questions, you will get the answer "I'm not so sure" or a weird look from her.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected. I just wished that I could have a normal conversation as an interview.   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – The interview consists of at most 2-3 rounds, first online test which consists of aptitude, assessment, general logical questions. I was so confident that I would be selected for further rounds but it was rejected!

Interview Question – Practice logical questions which are time consuming   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Support Specialist
Kettering, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Lots of ridiculous IQ-type testing before you're even considered for an interview. If they tell you they'll call you at a later date, it means you failed. If they ask you to stay for an interview, you passed. Then they'll pass you around from department to department to see who likes you. Plan on being there for 2+ hours, most of which is spent alone in a room.

Interview Question – All the silly math and pattern questions that have nothing to do with any position at Reynolds. They just want to weed people out who don't remember high school math.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. They gave me 3 days to reach a decision.

Software Development Interview

Software Development
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had an appointment to take an aptitude test. The test is divided into 3 parts : identifying sequence, spatial relationship, and algebra.

Interview Question – Some questions take longer than others to solve. Since its timed, do the easy one and go back to the hard one if you get a chance to finish a part.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.

Interview Details – Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.

Interview Question – The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating.   Answer Question

Software Support Specialist Interview

Software Support Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process is extensive for software related positions, but that's because the software is proprietary (can't learn it until you work here) and there is a ton of it. So the training process will take up almost 6 months.

Because of this massive commitment on both the employee and employer's part, they spend a lot of time making sure it's a good fit before making an offer. That can be frustrating for some people, especially since most positions start as entry level, but it's better than making a poor choice and having to start all over.

Interview Question – N/A. Because the software is proprietary, there are very few technical questions. Most difficult part is the aptitude test, but these are more logic based and sequencing questions. Not that hard, just time consuming.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They make an offer. You either accept or make a counter offer. They either decline or make a 2nd offer. That's usually the end of it. They don't play a lot of games going back and forth multiple times. They are pretty straight forward and no nonsense.

Very Easy Interview

Field Service Engineer Interview

Field Service Engineer

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – What all the past comments said are true.
I took two tests and I assume I passed them since I was told I'd have a Skype interview after that.
After the skype interview I was given another two tests. Three weeks later I was told they would not continue with me.
The tests are really easy but strange. Overall it took about 1 and 1/2 months

Interview Question – Very basic math and personal questions.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Digital Marketing Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – As others have mentioned, the hoops R&R makes their applicants jump through are ridiculous if your job will not be math-based. I took numerous tests at home, then went to R&R for another similar one. After waiting half an hour after taking the test, I was told they would contact me within five business days. I knew then, from other Glassdoor reviews, that they were not pursuing me further. Total waste of my time.