Reynolds and Reynolds

Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Associate Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2011.

Really conservative company, really conservative interview process. After applying online, I went through six rounds of phone interviews (akin to what most people seem to do in a day, rotating through various managers and HR professionals) and a skills test before being flown to Houston. Met with the VP of the department in what amounted to a ten-minute interview after completing (another) skills test, did a tour of the building - very metallic! very cold! - and was treated to lunch in their cafeteria. I think Reynolds and Reynolds gets a tough rep for being as conservative as they are - but they're upfront about their culture.

Interview Questions

Didn't like the location.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2011.

We had to go into a testing room where we were required to take an intelligence and skills test on a computer. It was rather difficult for me, despite my college degree. I majored in communications so my math skills were a little under par I suppose. Not to mention that I have test anxiety. I thought that my testing days were over when I graduated. I would rather work for a company who would assess my skills ON THE JOB, rather than on paper. (Obviously I did not get the job.) It's ok though, I knew I wasn't going to get it when I saw the first question on the the test. It wasn't even really an interview yet...but it was stressful and difficult for me. The staff seemed very nice though. I am sure for anyone brave enough to do well on the exam would love the job!

Interview Questions
    • The test asked several timed mathematical and analytically questions and you are not allowed to use a calculator.   View Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2011.

Had to take an absurd number of IQ/personality tests (4 hours long). After sufficient test results, I had 2 phone interviews, which I thought went well. After all the time spent interviewing and tests, I received a standardized email stating the position was filled. I suppose I wasn't too disappointed, as I got the vibe that the company was way too uptight and strict.