Reynolds and Reynolds

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2012.

Interview Details – Went in for a test which took an hour. After the test I was told to wait and was called in for an impromptu interview. The interview lasted for a little over a half hour. The interviewer asked basic questions such as why I was interested in the position, my qualifications, how I heard about the position, my understanding of the responsibilities required. I thought the interview went decent. But I was emailed a few days later and told that I would not be continuing with the interview process.

Interview Question – If I was offered a job with another company what would be the main decision factors for me?   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2012.

Interview Details – Recruitment office stayed in touch and was very helpful leading up to the testing/interview process. The test was easy and seemed to be no reason for it. Overall interview was just basic questions.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years.   Answer Question

Dayton, OH

The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2011.

Interview Details – I gave them my resume at a career fair. A few days later I was asked to fill out a questionnaire. A few days later I was emailed a link to the online personality, aptitude, and ethics tests. A few more days later I was asked to submit an online application. Then I got a phone call requesting a short Skype interview. The next week, after the Skype interview, I filled out a "long form application," which was three pages of more in depth personality questions and some other simple questions. After that they scheduled the on-site assessment, which was followed by two more interviews. Several weeks later the position was removed from the site and I had not received an offer.

Interview Question – What made you look at Reynolds and Reynolds?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.