Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH).

Interview

A 30 minute online assessment, an IQ test in person, and five interviews later...I was declined a position at the company. The woman I interviewed with seemed to think highly of my qualifications. The men I interviewed with were arrogant, questioned my knowledge about cars, and even asked about my family and whether I had any children.

Interview Questions

• Have you purchased a car and what was the process like for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Went in for a test which took an hour. After the test I was told to wait and was called in for an impromptu interview. The interview lasted for a little over a half hour. The interviewer asked basic questions such as why I was interested in the position, my qualifications, how I heard about the position, my understanding of the responsibilities required. I thought the interview went decent. But I was emailed a few days later and told that I would not be continuing with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If I was offered a job with another company what would be the main decision factors for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Recruitment office stayed in touch and was very helpful leading up to the testing/interview process. The test was easy and seemed to be no reason for it. Overall interview was just basic questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I gave them my resume at a career fair. A few days later I was asked to fill out a questionnaire. A few days later I was emailed a link to the online personality, aptitude, and ethics tests. A few more days later I was asked to submit an online application. Then I got a phone call requesting a short Skype interview. The next week, after the Skype interview, I filled out a "long form application," which was three pages of more in depth personality questions and some other simple questions. After that they scheduled the on-site assessment, which was followed by two more interviews. Several weeks later the position was removed from the site and I had not received an offer.