Reynolds and Reynolds

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Professional Interview

Marketing Professional

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2013.

Interview Details – Everything leading up to the interviewing process was exhausting. First they schedule you for on site testing, but before that they require you to fill out a lengthy application that includes about five or six different online questionnaires. This part took far longer than any other application I had filled out previously and it was so long that I showed up to testing already annoyed with the company. Next came the testing where you are tested on patterns, vocabulary, and word problems. In many ways it was like a watered down GMAT, which took about 30 minutes. After the test, you then wait in the waiting area watching a company video, which is the about the equivalent of a hotel's channel one, which attempts to sell you on the amenities of the establishment. If you pass the test they then interview you with your basic interview questions and whatnot. The whole company, from the process to the building to interviewers themselves, gave me bad vibes and in many ways I was glad to not move forward with any further interviews because I doubt I would accept an offer to work there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Professional Interview

Marketing Professional
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview Details – Horrible experience. 5 different interviews one week after another. The first was over phone, the next two in person, the forth was again over phone and the last in person. Passed all tests and after weeks of interviewing and over and over again, did not get an offer.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Marketing Professional interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.