Reynolds and Reynolds Network Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2010.

The interview went very well they asked basic question which were very easy to answer. Some of the question consisted of salary requirements and would I be willing to move to Texas to accept the job. The lady over the phone seemed very nice and down to earth, she had me laughing and very interested in the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2009.

I was first contacted for a phone interview which lasted about 15 minutes and was basically an overview of the position I was being considered for. I was e-mailed a link to take an online personality and intelligence test. Not very difficult but very time consuming.

On the day of my interview, I was given a 3-part intelligence test. It's like an IQ test. They e-mailed me some sample questions beforehand so I knew what to expect. I'm pretty sure I did well.

I was then interviewed by two HR people and one IT person. I thought the interviews went well, but about a week later, I received an e-mail saying I would not be made an offer of employment. That was that.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about personal life. I thought that was inappropriate.   Answer Question
    • Was asked technical questions about Cisco routers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2009.

As stated in other posts, the first interview was conducted by phone and lasted only a few minutes, focusing on general background questions. I was then emailed a link to take a personality and aptitude test that took about 4 hours to complete. Upon completion of the test I had to complete their "Long Form" application that was asked more detailed questions about my background, what I enjoy doing on my personal time, and what my plans were if given a position at Reynolds & Reynolds. About a week after completing these forms and tests, I was contacted for another phone interview with a panel of personnel from the department that I was applying for. That interview lasted about 35-45 minutes and focused on specific experiences that I have in the field. After that interview, I was contacted roughly a week and a half later for another phone interview, which I was informed was the final interview. I am about to participate in that interview and I will respond with updates on how it goes.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were troubleshooting a problem and you had to come up with a temporary work around and return to the root cause of the problem later to fully fix the issue.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2011.

Four tests given. One each for IQ, morality, personality and math. The math consisted mostly of Algebra word problems. After all tests were completed, a brief 20 min basic HR interview was conducted. Typical HR questions asked. What is your strength and weakness and similar questions. Then long form about you personally and permission to do a background check.
    A second interview was arranged at that point with HR and the manager of the division for the job. Questions relating to the specific job are asked.
    The HR people all looked to be less than 5 years out of college.

Interview Questions
    • What do you want in a work environment?   View Answer

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!