Reynolds and Reynolds

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2014.

I applied through monster.com, I was asked to complete an application, aptitude test, and personal assessment. It was more like an IQ test and a history quiz. I waited about two weeks and received an email saying that they will not be proceeding with my application.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2013.

Interview was okay, they seem to value detailed responses and enthusiasm, aptitude test can be pretty rough, if you have kept sharp on Math and have a quick mind you should be okay. Otherwise the whole process was pretty easy, will know more if I get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2009.

After submitting my application, I was contacted by email and phone within the same day for a brief screening. This included whether or not I smoked and if I would consent to background and drug tests. I was then emailed two links for online assesments and scheduled an onsite test. One was a personality test and the other was a mixture of history, vocabulary, and math skills. The onsite test was timed, thus stressful. I completed the first two sections within the time restraints and felt confident in every answer. The third section was mathematics and rediculously difficult. I skipped around and answered as many problems as I could. There were several other candidates in the testing center at the same time. I was not the first one done, nor was I the last. When each person exited the testing room, they were told that by the employee that they should wait while he confirms submission of their results. Everyone was call up but me and each was told that the results had been submitted and someone would contact them within 2 weeks. After I was the only one left, a gentleman came and took me for an interview. This was a very basic interview- five questions at most. After, he told me someone would be in contact with me within 2 weeks. While sitting in the waiting area, I overheard two men around the corner state that they were going into one of the offices to prepare for potential candidates. I assume given the circumstances, that a second interview would have taken place immediately if they were still interested after the first interview.

Interview Questions