Reynolds and Reynolds

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

College Station, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted online application with attached resume. Was called and emailed about completing pre-tests before interview date. Day of interview was subjected to more tests before meeting with an interviewer.

Interview Question – They asked many health related questions, especially about tobacco usage.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Their offices were not on a bus route, and I could not commute.

Part Time Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was a very short interview process mainly because I had already been referred by a friend. It was a 1:1 interview plus I had to take an IQ test.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Was not satisfied with the pay

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2011.

Interview Details – After emailing my resume, i was emailed back and told to call a certain number. I called the number the next day and they asked me how many hours i was willing to put in per day. I could put in many hours during the summer, but not so much during the school year. I was not offered a job because my school hours are the same as their working hours, and i had to make a 6 month commitment.

Interview Question – How many hours are you willing to put in?   Answer Question

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!