Reynolds and Reynolds Part Time Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2012.

Submitted online application with attached resume. Was called and emailed about completing pre-tests before interview date. Day of interview was subjected to more tests before meeting with an interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked many health related questions, especially about tobacco usage.   Answer Question

Their offices were not on a bus route, and I could not commute.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Part Time Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2011.

After emailing my resume, i was emailed back and told to call a certain number. I called the number the next day and they asked me how many hours i was willing to put in per day. I could put in many hours during the summer, but not so much during the school year. I was not offered a job because my school hours are the same as their working hours, and i had to make a 6 month commitment.

Part Time Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2008.

It was a very short interview process mainly because I had already been referred by a friend. It was a 1:1 interview plus I had to take an IQ test.

Interview Questions

Was not satisfied with the pay

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!