Reynolds and Reynolds Part Time Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.5

Part Time Associate Interview

Interview

was asked to complete an online personality assessment and application. After that I was told to take an in person IQ test. If they like you they will interview you on the spot, if not they will say they will call you. Then reject you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2014.

Interview

I initially submitted an application for a "part-time position". There was no title or specific position mentioned, but I needed a job, and thought, 'why not?' I was asked to fill out a generic questionnaire, where I had the opportunity to apply for a full-time position; again, not a specific position. I was asked to take an aptitude test, which I had been informed of and given time to somewhat prepare for ahead of time. This test is what upper-management uses to brag about how they only hire "smart" people (which is a load of crock). I passed the test, and proceeded through the typical interview process (3 total - 1 with recruiting, 1 with direct supervisor of department, 1 with manager of department). I was initially interviewed for a software development department, which was completely out of my comfort zone and skill area. I was not offered the job, but was asked to come back to interview with a customer service department. I passed the interview and accepted the job. Biggest mistake ever. The interview process took roughly 2-3 weeks, since I interviewed twice. The recruiters involved were very courteous and impressed me with their timely followups (they called me 1-2 times per week to update me on the process). I could not have asked for a better experience with the recruiting department. It was the job and management that I had a problem with. The interview questions were very typical and monotonous - name biggest strengths/weaknesses, are you a team player, etc. The aptitude test seemed unnecessary and a poor judgment of intelligence/skill set. It was primarily a math based test. There was a shorter section based on "What would you do?" situations and a section that vets your personality. Hardly of the things asked on the test had any relation to what my job required of me or how I carried it out. It also does not prevent individuals who cannot perform the job well from being hired. My department was small and most positions were filled with such individuals.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application with attached resume. Was called and emailed about completing pre-tests before interview date. Day of interview was subjected to more tests before meeting with an interviewer.

Interview Questions

• They asked many health related questions, especially about tobacco usage.   1 Answer

Their offices were not on a bus route, and I could not commute.

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2011.

Interview

After emailing my resume, i was emailed back and told to call a certain number. I called the number the next day and they asked me how many hours i was willing to put in per day. I could put in many hours during the summer, but not so much during the school year. I was not offered a job because my school hours are the same as their working hours, and i had to make a 6 month commitment.

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2008.

Interview

It was a very short interview process mainly because I had already been referred by a friend. It was a 1:1 interview plus I had to take an IQ test.

Interview Questions

Was not satisfied with the pay