Reynolds and Reynolds Part Time Associate Interview Questions

2.3

Part Time Associate Interview

Interview

was asked to complete an online personality assessment and application. After that I was told to take an in person IQ test. If they like you they will interview you on the spot, if not they will say they will call you. Then reject you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Submitted online application with attached resume. Was called and emailed about completing pre-tests before interview date. Day of interview was subjected to more tests before meeting with an interviewer.

Interview Questions

• They asked many health related questions, especially about tobacco usage.   Answer Question

Their offices were not on a bus route, and I could not commute.

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2011.

Interview

After emailing my resume, i was emailed back and told to call a certain number. I called the number the next day and they asked me how many hours i was willing to put in per day. I could put in many hours during the summer, but not so much during the school year. I was not offered a job because my school hours are the same as their working hours, and i had to make a 6 month commitment.

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2008.

Interview

It was a very short interview process mainly because I had already been referred by a friend. It was a 1:1 interview plus I had to take an IQ test.

Interview Questions

Was not satisfied with the pay