Reynolds and Reynolds

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – No technical questions. What were your strengths and weakness? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Interview Question – Do you have any financial commitments right now?   Answer Question

Product Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – I applied through my University and they got back to me the next day or so and asked me to pick 3 dates and times that I would be able to come in for an aptitude test and possibly an interview. Prior to coming in, they had me take some personality test. I come in on one of the days I chose and sit down in a room with about 15 other applicants and take the aptitude test. Afterwards I get asked to stay and meet with a recruiter. It seemed like if you do well on the aptitude test, then they will ask you to stay. If not, you go home and that's the end of your app process. It is helpful to review the algebra word problems if you haven't done them in awhile. One or two sample questions showed up on the actual aptitude test for me. The recruiter spoke with me for about 15 min asking basic questions and then said they would contact me in 3-5 business days. After 4 days, I get an email saying they were not moving on with my application. Not sure what exactly it is that they are looking for. I definitely felt that I would've been a great fit for the position, but my interview skills were lacking, so that is probably why they passed on me. Just be prepared to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Don't expect an interview if you're in Houston. Perhaps there were no qualified test takers the day I went, but no one was being told to wait. Everyone took the test and was given the basic "we'll call you within 3-5 business days." The actual test is not impossible, but it is quite the task if you've been away from school for awhile.

Interview Question – The algebra section of the testing phase seems a bit too much. It's not very hard, but you definitely review before hand. I don't mean the simple review you get in the appointment email. You should really review your algebra/word problems thoroughly.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2012.

Interview Details – You were required to take an aviation test or something of that nature. Based on how well you perform you would be scheduled for the next interview

Interview Question – Question about my Income via Email   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Product Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.