Reynolds and Reynolds Recruiting Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX).

Interview

Detached and impersonal. I understand they need to assess the critical and logical thinking of those applying for jobs requiring those skills, but I felt like I was taking the SAT test all over again. I was completely unprepared for that level of skills assessment for a recruiting assistant position. Totally unnecessary and rediculous!

Interview Questions

• All the relevant questions about background, relevant experience.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Interview

Long process with lots of interviews and assessments. Had to complete two hours of assessments before interviewing with a recruiter. Then interviewed with supervisor and director. Went to background before offer. Had to complete a drug test that tested for nicotine.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Withdrew from the process based on company office location and the "dirty tricks" described on Glassdoor.com concerning salary negotiations and assessments. Why contact me if you have no intentions on trying to satisfy my request?

Interview Questions

• Why is there a "one size" screening assessment that has nothing to do with the job you applied for?   1 Answer

Reynolds and Reynolds Response

Jun 11, 2014Corporate Communications

Over the years, our assessment process has helped us identify talent and take a more objective approach to professional and career development.

The assessment is an objective measure that helps us
    ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The first step is to go into the office and take an assessment. Once you have completed this, they will either put you in a room or let you go. If they let you go, you did not pass. If you make it to interviews then you will meet with a recruiter, then they will place you in a department. Then that department will be notified to come interview you.

Interview Questions

• They mainly just ask you about your past experiences and goals. There is an assessment to start out with that gauges your personality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. You either accept the offer or you don't.

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I received an email which included an aptitude test and another questionnaire. Also, they asked me to tell a good time to come to their office and do an assessment test. It was 2 of us for the test and they sent the other person after the test but made me stay for an interview with a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If you get another offer from another company, what factors would you keep in mind to choose between them?   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Once they review your application they make you do a ridiculous IQ/skills test. It was more than an hour long and had some REALLY tough questions. After I passed the assessment I was contacted by a recruiter for a Skype interview. It seemed a little much to be interviewed through skype for the first round.. but overall the recruiter was nice and asked standard questions about work experience.. I was sent an ethics assessment afterwards with questions on how I felt about drugs/smoking in the workplace. Some of the questions were actually hilarious. I was told I would be contacted afterwards but I never was.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected, but I was asked about a time where I had used research.   Answer Question

Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2014.

Interview

Made us a do an incredibly hard aptitude test. I don't even see the point of that. They made us do one at home and then at the company. Waste of time.