Reynolds and Reynolds

Reynolds and Reynolds Reynolds Solutions Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reynolds Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

You are first contacted/screened by a recruiter. They are friendly and give you a nice overlay of the position.

Next, you're required to complete about 4 hours of testing, only to retake the math portion either onsite in Houston, TX or with the local supervisor so ensure you didn't cheat.

The final interview takes place either over Skype or Houston, TX with the director of the department, and possibly the VP. It's a solid process and very thorough.

Being right out of school, I did not negotiate my salary at all. I was satisfied with what was offered and took it.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2009.

Reynolds & Reynolds have a very thorough hiring process that includes a phone interview, multiple online tests, 1 on 1 with hiring manager, and 1 on 1 with director. They also drug test and do a thorough background test. Overall they do a very good job of finding great people, it is just sad when they make an offer and it is so low.

Interview Questions
    • Give a time when you faced a difficult challenge and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    negotiate

Reynolds Solutions Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2011.

Applied online. Several days later, invited to take some online assessments. Several days after taking those, got an email to set up a phone interview. A week later, had a phone interview, went very well. An excellent connection was made. She said the next step would be more testing and interviews on site, either in OH or TX. Two days later, she called and asked for my social security number, driver's license, and date of birth for the background and credit checks. Two days later, I got a generic email from Reynolds recruiting stating that they would not be going any further with me. The thing that irks me is that they ask about your criminal background, smoking, drug use - all the things that would eliminate you automatically. They never asked me about my credit score. I had a foreclosure 3 years ago. How does that affect my ability to do a good job? Anyway, they either rejected me because of my credit score or my age (37). I heard they prefer early to mid 20's. Don't apply if your credit isn't good or you aren't a "youngster". They'll just jerk you around.

Interview Questions