Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds
- Software Developer (57)
- Customer Training Professional (25)
- Graphic Designer (15)
- Account Manager (15)
- Account Manager Trainee (14)
- Intern (14)
- Software Implementation Consultant (12)
- Marketing Analyst (12)
- Sales Representative (10)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Solutions Specialist (8)
- Technical Support (8)
- Recruiting Assistant (7)
- Administrative Assistant (7)
- Business Applications Developer (6)
- Technical Writing Specialist (6)
- Customer Solutions Specialist (6)
- Marketing Associate (6)
- Customer Solutions Professional (6)
- Marketing Coordinator (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Reynolds Solutions Specialist (4)
- Digital Marketing Specialist (4)
- Part Time Associate (4)
- Software Support Specialist (4)
- Product Analyst (4)
- Application Developer (3)
- Network Technician (3)
Sales Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.
Very long interview process. You will take a personality and comprehension test twice, so be sure you're good at math and patterns. It took about 3 months to get an offer and many who apply do not make it past the first Skype interview I'm told. You will be dealing with a recruiting manager the entire time as well.
- What will you do in the first 180 days if employed. 1 Answer
Take it or leave it.
Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative Experience
I applied online – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.
Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.
- The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.
Online application, email response with personality and skills tests, Skype interview, and invitation to have a live interview.
- Of all of your accomplishments, which do you value the most? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I declined to come in for a live interview because I decided I wasn't interested in working remotely and was concerned about the relocation requirement.