Reynolds and Reynolds Sales Associate Interview Questions

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Very long interview process. You will take a personality and comprehension test twice, so be sure you're good at math and patterns. It took about 3 months to get an offer and many who apply do not make it past the first Skype interview I'm told. You will be dealing with a recruiting manager the entire time as well.

Interview Questions

• What will you do in the first 180 days if employed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.

Interview

Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.

Interview Questions

• The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Online application, email response with personality and skills tests, Skype interview, and invitation to have a live interview.

Interview Questions

• Of all of your accomplishments, which do you value the most?   Answer Question

I declined to come in for a live interview because I decided I wasn't interested in working remotely and was concerned about the relocation requirement.