Reynolds and Reynolds

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied online - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2013.

Interview Details – Crazy testing harder than SAT then no reply.

Interview Question – The test was insane. I am a college graduate and this was unnecessary especially with such a low CEO rating.   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Very long interview process. You will take a personality and comprehension test twice, so be sure you're good at math and patterns. It took about 3 months to get an offer and many who apply do not make it past the first Skype interview I'm told. You will be dealing with a recruiting manager the entire time as well.

Interview Question – What will you do in the first 180 days if employed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2012.

Interview Details – Online application, email response with personality and skills tests, Skype interview, and invitation to have a live interview.

Interview Question – Of all of your accomplishments, which do you value the most?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined to come in for a live interview because I decided I wasn't interested in working remotely and was concerned about the relocation requirement.

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!