Reynolds and Reynolds Software Developer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The interview consists of at most 2-3 rounds, first online test which consists of aptitude, assessment, general logical questions. I was so confident that I would be selected for further rounds but it was rejected!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

The process was long and I did not make it pass the aptitude tests. The tests are great for people who are quick on their feet, not for the slow but accurate. Try your best and study some basic algebra ahead of time.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the ethics questions were difficult to answer on the test. One question that stood out was I used to show up late to work, but now I am reformed (true or false). It is difficult to answer this one if you've never been late and therefore have no need to reform. If you answer false, it just looks like you show up late.   View Answer

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!