Reynolds and Reynolds

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – The interview consists of at most 2-3 rounds, first online test which consists of aptitude, assessment, general logical questions. I was so confident that I would be selected for further rounds but it was rejected!

Interview Question – Practice logical questions which are time consuming   Answer Question

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern
Dayton, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – The process was long and I did not make it pass the aptitude tests. The tests are great for people who are quick on their feet, not for the slow but accurate. Try your best and study some basic algebra ahead of time.

Interview Question – Some of the ethics questions were difficult to answer on the test. One question that stood out was I used to show up late to work, but now I am reformed (true or false). It is difficult to answer this one if you've never been late and therefore have no need to reform. If you answer false, it just looks like you show up late.   View Answer

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!