Reynolds and Reynolds

Getting the Interview

31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dayton, OH

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2014.

Interview Details – First, give you an e-mail to let you answer many background info, such that Application, Personality Assessment and Ethics Assessment. It takes about 2 hours. Then go on-side and take another 1 hour to the Aptitude Test, which is a three-section logic and reasoning test . If you don't pass, you will not even offer any interview.

Interview Question – three-section logic and reasoning test   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – They make you take many tests like others have mentioned. I didn't see the relevance of the tests but they are pretty simple besides the math portion. You should probably brush up on your math skills. The interview itself was pretty easy, really general interview questions. I was interviewed by a recruiter who knew nothing about Computer Science, so when I was explaining some of the projects on my resume she was kind of lost. Interview was over Skype.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions the interview was very general.   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Software Development
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in February 2014.

Interview Details – Had an appointment to take an aptitude test. The test is divided into 3 parts : identifying sequence, spatial relationship, and algebra.

Interview Question – Some questions take longer than others to solve. Since its timed, do the easy one and go back to the hard one if you get a chance to finish a part.   Answer Question

Kettering, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2009.

Interview Details – First, I applied online. Then, I was invited in to take a test. They told me that if I did well enough on the test, they may call someone down to talk to me. I sat in a room for an hour taking a math and logic test, which I apparently passed. They called someone down to talk to me, who effectively offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Question – How many lines was the longest code I've written.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in August 2013.

Interview Details – Took the online assessment and was asked to come in to take it again. Interviewed with HR. super generic questions. Interviewed with manager And everything was pretty standard. He took me around to look at the rooms ( opened one and exclaimed oh!... Then muttered "that was bad".... Don't really know what happened but he was very flustered). Interviewed with VP ( very nice) and then was shown out. Didn't get set up for a drug test so I'm pretty sure I didn't get the job. I don't think I was what they are looking for ( good ole boy type).

Interview Question – What was your favorite class?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds

Interview Details – Interview and hiring process is very extensive. Lots of tests, interviews, etc. Took a long time to get the first call back. I applied for a position in technical support and ended up getting interviewed for a software developer position. It seemed like they were desperate for people. Later learned this is because high turnover.

Interview Question – Most unexpected was the nicotine test on the spot. I did my research and knew I'd get tested but didn't realize it would happen in the interview.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Was asked to take an aptitude test, first online and then at the company. The test consist of a Math , vocabulary and Patterning Matching section. Each section is time based and based on how you do on that test you might get an actual interview. I would recommend putting off an actual date that you can come in to take the aptitude test cause its a lot of stuff you have to go over.

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – After sending my resume, I got an email invitation to go their their Houston office for a screening test and/or interview. The test was timed and consisted of basic mathematical word problems, pattern recognition, and included but was not limited to word analogy questions as far as I remember. Other than that, you are in a room of other potential employees.

Interview Question – The pattern recognition section was difficult. There are some figure patterns that I don't think anyone could solve in just 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2013.

Interview Details – firstly, they let you do a aptitude test on a computer, takes about an hours. once you finished, someone asked me if i have time to stay for an interview. and i said yes. then i met with a HR lady, who asked a bunch of generic questions designed for most ly recent graduates, what do you see yourself in 5 years, what's your great strength and weakness, etc. and then it's over. not much i can read from her.

Interview Question – what is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was called to take an hour long multiple choice test on a computer. They warned me about brushing up on algebra and it was well worth. Most of the test was identifying patterns on a sequence. Identifying patterns was harder than any of the algebra questions. They also asked pretty basic/general knowledge questions like what is OPEC? Who was Germany's allied during WWII?

Interview Question – Most of the questions on identifying patterns were very tricky/hard to figure out. Brush up on that too if you can.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Software Developer interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.