Reynolds and Reynolds Solutions Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First, they emailed me a questionnaire that had a problem solving test and math test. If you pass that, they send you to interview with a recruiter. After that, you will continually move up the department with interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous jobs, what I liked about each job, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Several interviews. Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. Face to face interview with director / VP and generally hiring manager. Also during the process there are 1 or 2 online assessment tests as well as a retake of the assessment test once on site. They are looking for people who are interested and seem link they can connect with others.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contacted a week later with offer

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Process begins with several online tests including a personality test, a sequencing test, and math test. After completing these, you will be asked to complete a Skype interview with one of R&R's recruiters. A pleasant, laid back interview. However, there is an immediate emphasis on money and your salaries at all prior jobs. Strict no tobacco policy. After first Skype interview, you complete a workplace attitudes survey and a longer application. A second Skype interview will follow. Appears that there will be several more interviews after this, a least one being on-site.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

After applying online there was an email and link for a for a skills test and ethics test. The skills test is a Rembrandt skills test - vocabulary, word association, math word problems, and others. The duration of the test was about 2 hours. This lead to a phone call to set up a interview. The HR rep. pushed for a Skype interview, but it was an impossibility, so we set a time for a phone interview. The person conducting the interview was distant and numb to my answers, as if she was going through the motions. I felt my answers didn't matter and the decision for hire has already been made by powers behind the curtain. I phone to thank her for the interview and looked forward to hearing from Reynolds and Reynolds. The phone interview was on a Wed. my thank you phone message was on Thursday and on Friday I received their e-mail explaining that there were other applicants that they were considering.

Interview Questions

• On the phone interview - "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

It took two months, It went well, I had phone interviews with them for about two months. They made me take tests, which were not easy, but attainable. They always had a "next step" after each phone interview. They flew me out to Houston, and then the next week sent me an impersonal email letting me know they are not offering me the position. Overall, good, but frustrating

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kansas City, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a woman probably from HR that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I went through a series of tests that consisted of logic, math, and grammar that lasted about about 90 minutes. They also do a lot of background checks like criminal, driving and credit. Finally I had another interview with someone who I assume would have been my boss. This interview lasted an hour, the person was on speak phone the whole time and did not seem really interested in the interview from start to finish. 8 days later I get an e-mail saying I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic, Strengths, Weaknesses, What will you bring to the posiiton?   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2009.

Interview

First, I received an email with information about the company and the position and how to set up a phone interview. I set up the interview and they asked basic questions. It was more of a background screening than an interview. They want to know your salary range and if you smoke.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they responded really fast and send me a personality/IQ test to complete. After you pass that, someone from HR will contact you via phone and arrange an in person interview and an in person test (to show them that it is actually you who did the test). Once you pass this interview as well, you will get an interview with your department manager - for me it was with two different managers. After you pass everything they will have you do a drug test before receiving the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing to you as an employee?   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an assessment test. The interview was very simple; the recruiter asked a lot of questions to do with drug and tobacco use and gave a general overall review of the position. When I asked the interviewer specifically what she liked about her position and the company, the interviewer talked about something that had nothing to do with my question, as if, in my opinion, she was being listened to. The assessment test was a two hour process that was relatively simple besides the math portion, which consisted of a bit of algebra. (Prior to taking the test, I read reviews about the company, and ultimately based on that, didn't try very hard on the exam.)

Interview Questions

• What do you think of someone who uses marijuana?   2 Answers