Reynolds and Reynolds

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Solutions Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Several interviews. Phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager. Face to face interview with director / VP and generally hiring manager. Also during the process there are 1 or 2 online assessment tests as well as a retake of the assessment test once on site. They are looking for people who are interested and seem link they can connect with others.

Interview Question – Nothing too unexpected, use STAR and you are fine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Contacted a week later with offer

Solutions Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – Process begins with several online tests including a personality test, a sequencing test, and math test. After completing these, you will be asked to complete a Skype interview with one of R&R's recruiters. A pleasant, laid back interview. However, there is an immediate emphasis on money and your salaries at all prior jobs. Strict no tobacco policy. After first Skype interview, you complete a workplace attitudes survey and a longer application. A second Skype interview will follow. Appears that there will be several more interviews after this, a least one being on-site.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5 years from this moment?   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online there was an email and link for a for a skills test and ethics test. The skills test is a Rembrandt skills test - vocabulary, word association, math word problems, and others. The duration of the test was about 2 hours. This lead to a phone call to set up a interview. The HR rep. pushed for a Skype interview, but it was an impossibility, so we set a time for a phone interview. The person conducting the interview was distant and numb to my answers, as if she was going through the motions. I felt my answers didn't matter and the decision for hire has already been made by powers behind the curtain. I phone to thank her for the interview and looked forward to hearing from Reynolds and Reynolds. The phone interview was on a Wed. my thank you phone message was on Thursday and on Friday I received their e-mail explaining that there were other applicants that they were considering.

Interview Question – On the phone interview - "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Houston, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in July 2011.

Interview Details – It took two months, It went well, I had phone interviews with them for about two months. They made me take tests, which were not easy, but attainable. They always had a "next step" after each phone interview. They flew me out to Houston, and then the next week sent me an impersonal email letting me know they are not offering me the position. Overall, good, but frustrating

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in April 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a woman probably from HR that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I went through a series of tests that consisted of logic, math, and grammar that lasted about about 90 minutes. They also do a lot of background checks like criminal, driving and credit. Finally I had another interview with someone who I assume would have been my boss. This interview lasted an hour, the person was on speak phone the whole time and did not seem really interested in the interview from start to finish. 8 days later I get an e-mail saying I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty basic, Strengths, Weaknesses, What will you bring to the posiiton?   Answer Question

Solutions Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in June 2009.

Interview Details – First, I received an email with information about the company and the position and how to set up a phone interview. I set up the interview and they asked basic questions. It was more of a background screening than an interview. They want to know your salary range and if you smoke.

Interview Question – Do you smoke?   View Answers (3)

Solutions Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an assessment test. The interview was very simple; the recruiter asked a lot of questions to do with drug and tobacco use and gave a general overall review of the position. When I asked the interviewer specifically what she liked about her position and the company, the interviewer talked about something that had nothing to do with my question, as if, in my opinion, she was being listened to. The assessment test was a two hour process that was relatively simple besides the math portion, which consisted of a bit of algebra. (Prior to taking the test, I read reviews about the company, and ultimately based on that, didn't try very hard on the exam.)

Interview Question – What do you think of someone who uses marijuana?   View Answers (2)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Solutions Specialist interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.