Reynolds and Reynolds

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Summer Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in May 2009.

After putting in my resume at a career fair hosted by the company, I received a phone call about 1 week later. I was invited in for an interview later that week. The interview is at their HR offices in the first floor. The receptionist was friendly and had me fill out some initial paperwork (formal applications etc) while I wait for the next interviewer. I was taken in to a back interview office with a male interviewer. The questions were pretty standard, behavioral questions and questions about past experiences. Then I was left to do a second interview over the phone, this one involved work eligibility and other personal information. That concluded the interview and I was sent to get a drug test. I received a call about the offer a week later.

There was no negotiation as it was a hourly wage.