Reynolds and Reynolds Technical Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (College Station, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Since I would be relocating to the town, they first emailed me and made me take a long Intelligence Test online. Afterwards involved a phone interview followed by another request for an in person interview. After arriving on site, they required me to retake the Intelligence Test under their supervision. Following the re-test was the one on one interview.... finally. Granted they did pay for my fuel expenses for the trip down and back, the process was a little bit excessive in my opinion.

Other Interview Reviews for Reynolds and Reynolds

Technical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in October 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by email to call an 800 number for a phone interview. The initial phone interview lasted about 10 minutes with very basic questions asked: Are you a smoker? Salary requirement? Position applying for? At the end of the interview we set up a date to come in and take a skills test, I was told to set aside at least an 2 hours for the test and in case I received a face to face interview that day. I finished the test and was told I would be contacted for a 1:1 interview. The next day I was contacted for a 1:1 the following day. The interviewer went over my resume, asked some of the same questions from the phone interview, but spent the majority of the time telling me about how great the company culture was and some of the perks, then gave me a packet to fill out. The packet consisted of questions about my hobbies as well as more in depth interview questions while I worked on the packet the interviewer said she was going to see if someone from the department was available to do my 2nd interview. I was then asked to come in the next day for the department interview where I was asked some of the same questions I was asked before. The head of the department went over my packet, we talked about the answers that she liked and what the job would consist of. She told me she liked what she saw and that the next step would be a drug test and that her boss would probably contact me for a quick phone interview. I never received the call and a week later I received an email saying I had not been selected.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary requirements? How did you come up with that figure?   Answer Question