Reynolds and Reynolds

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview Details – I had learned about the company through a career fair at my school. I handed them a resume and was emailed a few weeks later. After calling and providing some basic background information they told me to take an aptitude test which took about an hour and half. Most of it involved patterns but there was also a lot of algebra.

Interview Question – Learn to recognize both alphabet and shapes patterns.   Answer Question

Kettering, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2010.

Interview Details – Answered phone interview questions, then took an online personality test and answered some easy math questions. Went in for on campus testing -- alpha sequencing, pattern recognition, and word problems. I recommend studying basic arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra I, and algebra II word problems before you go to take the test. Person at the desk sent two people home. Was called to interview -- pretty typical interview. They asked what were my strengths, my weaknesses, where I saw myself ten years from now etc.

Interview Question – What are your strengths?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It didn't seem like a fun place to work. Look around, no one is smiling -- I got the vibe that Rey Rey is a hellish place to work. I felt like if I pissed on the toilet seat it would go on my performance review : ) . So, I declined their offer.

Dayton, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in November 2010.

Interview Details – Answered a few questions over the phone, then went in to take their aptitude test. Never heard anything back.

Interview Question – What have you done when seeing another employee doing something dishonest?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online, next day I received an email with a contact number advised me to call on that no. Same day i called the and the asked me about my previous experience and inform that i would receive an email with the status of the interview. after two days they emailed me saying that found other qualified person for the job.

Interview Questions

Dayton, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in September 2009.

Interview Details – The application submission was done through a job board. An internal recruiter contacted me about the position. As with most employers today, they were interested in what my salary requirements were. I got the impression that cost of the candidate is more important than quality.

I passed the initial tests that are taken online at home. The tests took about 2 hours. I was then contacted so that I could come in to take another test and possibly an interview.

When I arrived at the testing facility, there were several other people waiting to take tests. Most were recent college graduates that were in the waiting area. The training center is a very nice facility. Our group was then asked to sit at computers in a small room and take tests.

After the tests were over, a front desk employee asked everyone to leave exept for me. Then I met briefly with an HR employee. She seemed to be a recent college graduate as well. Again, it seemed that salary range was what the person was interested in. There was not much discussion regarding the position or my relevant experience or skills.

About a week later, I received a form email that said that I was not going to receive an offer.

I found the recruitment and interview process to be very impersonal and dehumanizing but this may be what is now considered normal in today's business climate. I do not think I would have accepted an offer since my first impressions of the company was not positive.

Interview Question – What is your salary range?   Answer Question

Technical Support

Interview Details – First, you have a phone interview with a recruiter where you go over basic information about yourself and the company and schedule a time to come into the office. You'll take multiple tests both at home and in the office. From home, you do an application and some personality questions and in the office there is a math test.
Then you'll interview with one of their recruiters. They ask the basic questions "Why do you want this job? Why did you pick your college? What are your goals? Why should we hire you? What are your strengths/weaknesses? What do you see as the pros/cons of the job?"
After that there's an ethics test and you're done. In a few days, your recruiter will call back and let you takl to the department.

Interview Question – What are your 5 year personal goals?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds in March 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online I received an email with the suggested time for a phone interview. On time I called. I was asked general questions of whether I would go for the training to US and if I am OK to undergo a drugs test. I replied positive to all the questions, however they sent me an email that they don't want to proceed.

Interview Question – Are you ok with going to US for the training?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reynolds and Reynolds

Worked for Reynolds and Reynolds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reynolds and Reynolds Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reynolds and Reynolds employees and interview candidates.